What to do about clingy chicks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do about clingy chicks??

what is up with clingy chicks? all i want is a hookup and they there thinking its gonna be a real relationship. and no matter how clear you are at the beginning, they still think so! like they think ur playing hard to get or something. gurl i ain't playin hard to get i just want a little fun. nothing serious.

Pffft, I understand the diff between a hookup and not. Maybe you're not meeting the right women? Mabye you're not clear? I feel like nearly all of the women on this site, for example, know EXACTLY what a hookup is and don't want anything more. You're outta line here dude.

Comment

Yeah what gives? So rude!

Comment

I kno how you feel man. And some of the members here are gonna get on you're back about it but don't worry lol. I feel ur pain!

Comment

I haven't had a serious relationship in years. I only do hookups or casual sex. So I don't know what you're on about with your general assumptions and stereotypes. Boo on you.

Comment

I don't think anyone would want to be in a relationshp with you anyhow, hahahahaha. lol

Comment

Ah leave him alone, ffs. He didn't say all women or even all the women on here. And Corey, just be clear with the women you get together with. Don't do anything to lead them on. Don't play games. And sites like this are great because loads of members are only looking for something casual.

Comment

sheesh, yeh, i didn't mean everyone! i was jus venting guys, chill da fuc out.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
                  HoneyHoney72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With that kind of attitude, you're lucky that there are girls who are still interested with you

I can't even begin to talk about how many fucking GUYS do this. You always make girls look like the clingy ones but really dudes are just as bad OR WORSE. So shut up, move on. If the girl thought that there was going to be something more you probably didn't it clear that it was just sex, also maybe not! Not dissing you really, just tired of guys calling this out when it's even worse for girls because often times they turn into predators

Comment

Maybe the lines that you've been using made the girls think that what you're after is a relationship. You should have rephrased your question LOL

Comment

I can relate to you so much. It all starts out great at first, you talk about being FWB then shit hits the fan and they start acting as if you're together.

Comment

If they're being out of control just block them out of everything, social media and change your number

Comment

I think you're leading them on that's why they're expecting more from you.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
                          bubblebutt6969 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I guess it take one, to know one. Right? hardandrough

• hardandrough
                          hardandrough commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yes exactly but sometimes shit hits the fan and you end up with crazy girls

• Live2Hunt
                          Live2Hunt commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, I've done it a few times. But once it gets serious, I would do my best to make it work

i don't know some you have to spell it out for
                        listo

Comment

End things with her or don't go into a relationship if you can't handle a girl who is clingy

Comment

• Informerem
                            Informerem commented
                            Editing a comment
                            XperiencedVirgin thanks for asking her that question.

• XperiencedVirgin
                            XperiencedVirgin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No need to mention it

• Informerem
                            Informerem commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm getting tired of the question; "have you been called (negative relationship trait) before?"
                        Working...
                        X