Tell me ur fave hookup ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me ur fave hookup ever!

I haven't had a hookup in forever (busy with life and work and what not) so I need to live vicarious through all of you! Tell me some of your hookup tales!

I had a pretty great hookup last weekend! So I'm a wresting fan and there was a WWE show in town, Raw. I had tickets to go with a friend and they were ringside (thank to a sweet hookup from a pal who worked at the venue, bless them). During one of the matches, I eyed one of the wrestlers and he eyed me back. You know hte look, lol. I made it backstage after the show and we went from eyeing each other to some flirting. A big group was heading out to a bar and I went along with, thinking I'd go back to his hotel after. We never made it to the hotel but we did bang a couple of times in the bathroom. It was fuckin intense! Mostly because this guy is HUGE. Arm muscles as big as my head. I could barely walk the next day, lol but it was totally worth it

Comment

who was it?

Comment

not telling! lol

Comment

Shiitttt wel I don't have a WWE story but managed to have myself a threesome last weekend. Met a girl and her pal at the bar and they were both fighting over me so I jokingly said they could both have me. Didn't think they'd agree but they did! I love it when friends are super friendly.

Comment

I haven't had anything mind blowingly awesome lately, but I did have a pretty good time a couple of weekends ago. Dude had a house right on the beach so we went and fucked on the beach at night. We put a biggg blanket down to help with the sand. I am happy to report that I got some sand in my hair but nowhere else! Haha. Sex under the stars by the ocean is pretty good. I highly recommend it!

Comment

These storie are giving me life! I don't follow WWE but those guys are so massive, so that must have been quite the pounding. And night ocean sex does sound super dreamy! Even with the threat of sand, haha.

Comment

It was with my ex. Our mutual friend had a party that night and we ended up having hot steamy, angry drunk sex. I fucked him good and he kept coming back for more, guess he missed me.

Comment

My Favorite hook up? Hmmm. It's when I met one of the IT guy in our company. I wasn't needing any of his assistance, but he insisted that he needs to know what's the problem in my internet connection. I let him. We talked for awhile then we clicked immediately. He's the greatest sweet talker I ever met. So I honestly fell in his traps. We agreed to have a no strings attached relationship and I agreed. To cut the story short, I thought he was small, but damn he's big! I haven't had sex for 5 months and I was stressed as fuck! What happened to us really rejuvenated my system. Lol

Comment

Woaaah. We have the same experience. Except I met him on an online dating site. We hooked up like a lot of times before we became official. Good news is that we lasted for a good 3 years.

Comment

I remember that time I experimented with a girl. mmmm that was some good sex

Comment

• PussySlay
                        PussySlay commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What did you do? Lol

the best hook up ever and this is for everyone when you wake up the next morning and the first thing you think about is going right back for more whosw been there
                      listo

Comment

• fistingfatties
                        fistingfatties commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've been in that situation a couple of times before

Mine was with my long time crush because I wasn't expecting it to happen. It was literally a dream come true.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
                        leonbronsomGM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        usually the way it goes down someone your comfortable with and let loose

• HoneyHoney72
                        HoneyHoney72 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds like he really satisfied you when the two of you hooked up

• sexyme1
                        sexyme1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, I was sore down there once he left my place

Met a guy. He was like 6 foot 7. He was tall, dark, handsome and very well hung. Didn't find out till afterward he was a professional basketball player. WOW! What a great time!

Comment

Working...
                      X