Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes a hookup better than a long term relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes a hookup better than a long term relationship?

What are the reasons that you all like hookups better than long term relationships? I can see how a hookup can be fun but for me, I think I would only want a long term relationship? I see that as much more fullfilling and meaningful. But maybe I am missing something?

oh wow, how much time do you have? There are a ton of reasons why I tend to go toward hookup instead of long term. Also there are a lot of different variables to consider! It's not just that one is better than the other, but one might be better for a particular situation. For me, I don't want to be tied down right now. I'm pretty busy with work and don't have the focus or commitment necessary to maintain a long term relationshp. Plus I just find it way easier to meet women wanting something casual!

Comment

I'm into hooking up because I just don't want anything serious right now! I'm only 20 and have like so much time ahead of me to do something serious. Also, no offense to all the guys out there, but the ones I am meeting are NOT long term material. They are great for a bit of fun but that's about it. Im sure they think the exact same about me so it's all good.

Comment

It depends on my mood, really. Also, this is crazy, but the time of year. Usually in the summer I am way busier and just wanna keep things causual. But in the winter I don't mind having maybe just one thing on the go. Mostly because it is just too damn cold to keep going out and meeting new people, haha. I wouldn't say one is better than the other. Each one is different and gives you different things. I love relationships and hookups equally I would say.

Comment

I wish I was getting enough action to have an option! I'd be happy with any kind of action right now.

Comment

Just hookups for me rn. More fun! Less work!

Comment

All through my teens and twenties I was VERY into hooking up. I was super parinoid about settling down and always had a few things on the go. It was intense but looking back I wouldn't change a thing! It was great to really get myself out there and experiment. Now I've quieted down a little bit. Mostly because my mind and heart a feeling a bit calmer. I don't have anything super-super serious on the go, but I tend to have only one thing at a time.

Comment

hookups are just more fun!

Comment

I prefer hookups tbh. way less commitment. less to remember too! I don't have to remember birthdays or even a name if I don't want to. And for me when it's easy it's more fun.

Comment

relationships are too much work. girls cling to you. nah

Comment

I think it more depends on the people involved. I've been with some people who are only hookup material. Others have been more relationship material.

Comment

Hookups all the way for me. Haven't had a serious relationship in years and that's just the way I like it!

Comment

I'm the opposite. I was more into hookups when I was younger and now I'm a bit more tired. AKA lazy, haha. I don't have anything exclusive, but I wouldn't say I'm hooking up either. Sorta in the middle I guess.

Comment

I haven't had the pleasure of hooking up as of yet. But since its 2018, maybe this will be my year. As for relationships, I am not ready yet.
                            Mr. Rain has appeared and spoken! You may now continue with your regular activites.

Comment

If you have commitment issues, then hookups are much better suited for you. But for me right now, I prefer something that is more stable so its relationships are what I'm after these days

Comment

Working...
                              X