Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes a hookup better than a long term relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's better because commitment is not on the list. The only danger here is being attached to each other.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that's just the down side specially if you have been hooking up for a long time.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      the only sad thing about it though is no commitment

The three reasons why hooking up is better for me:

- No commitment.
    - I still have time for my self.
    - It's not an "all the time" kind off relationship.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      some nights you don't get lonely??? not hey I'll just call one of my buds have them come spend the night not that kind of lonely like in your heart lonely???

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there are nights that I would just head straight to bed

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, but sometimes it goes downhill after a couple of months

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      all I can say is team work that's all

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course it has to work both ways

Comment

yeah, i don't know how some people feel when they kiss someone for the first time. I've kissed women before, but never really felt that spontaneous spark. Maybe I'm just too emotionally detached. eff it.
      Mr. Rain has appeared and spoken! You may now continue with your regular activites.

Comment

Hookups is better because I could find out what I like and don't like. I also get to explore more of the other person and actually getting intimate.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
          leonbronsomGM commented
          Editing a comment
          do you think exploring someone's being is not intimate???

• morelove
          morelove commented
          Editing a comment
          Its considered being intimate.

It is only physical and nothing else. You can just end it once you get tired of him or her

Comment

I think hooking up is a phase of life where we get to explore more about our opposite sex. Afterwards, we tend to get serious to settle down.

Comment

you know that a good question but i think if the sex is good and you both get along

Comment

There are no romantic emotions involved only lust. That's what makes hookups better in my opinion

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
                leonbronsomGM commented
                Editing a comment
                so you rather have no Romance at all in your life??? do you think you would miss it????

• LoveShove
                LoveShove commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course I want to be in a proper relationship as well. But for now, I'm fine with hookups

You get to do things like you're still single and you have someone to make out with whenever you need to. It simple doesn't have any pressures.

Comment

• yumyum
                yumyum commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah its also for companionship purposes.

• leonbronsomGM
                leonbronsomGM commented
                Editing a comment
                are you take them home to momma???????

you girls are hard core after reading all the comments y'all would rather hit and run fuck it no love shits changed for sure
              listo

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
                leonbronsomGM commented
                Editing a comment
                disappointed no but surprised yes in high school I remember having to work on a girl for a weeks or maybe months to get in her pants but some do it for sport I'm mot trying to sound like a flower I don't mind one night stands im doing one night stands now but love is so much better if everyone had sex just cuz then it's like just going through the number but doing it with someone you love it's different its not just me I have someone here I care how she feels so you go the extra mile to make them feel special I'll say this all you ladies here talking one night stands are better y'all lost that loving feeling. lol"I'm saying in that dudes voice who sings it" but you have it's sad but cuz y'all seen cool I'll help y'all get it back
                Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 06-26-2018, 07:24 AM.

• BeautifulCupful
                BeautifulCupful commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope that you can find that special someone already

• leonbronsomGM
                leonbronsomGM commented
                Editing a comment
                why am I getting on your nerves??? plus I've always herd when your not looking is when it happens it will happen
                Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 06-29-2018, 07:42 AM.

Originally posted by leonbronsomGM View Post
              doing it with someone you love it's different its not just me I have someone here I care how she feels so you go the extra mile to make them feel special

Yet, here's the thing. I find I do a lot more when I hook up than I do for, or with, my husband. When I have sex with my husband, I don't stay down on him long, or want it a second time. Whereas, when I am with a lover, I do a lot more oral, and I want to go three or four rounds. I told my husband yesterday that he was a great lover. When he asked me what made him such a great lover, I told him that he was gentle, not pushy and is always happy with what he gets. The thing is that even though I know he wants more oral from me, I do it long enough to get him hard, then I want intercourse. And when we have intercourse, I don't want him to try to hold back and not cum. I want him to cum quickly. With lovers, I like men who are rougher and have a lot of stamina. And when they cum, I am always more than willing to suck them hard again. And I really don't care about lovers as much as I care about my husband. So, I think that there is something about hooking up that is just different, different in such a way that I am more sexual with lovers. Yet, I love my husband. I think hook ups are better because you and your lover don't have a past to deal with or have get in the way. You don't have all the emotional or physical hang ups, which is really nice. Plus, it's kind of fun to show off to someone new. In a committed relationship, you don't have to be a sexual superstar, but when you hook up, you want your lover to see you as one.

Comment

Working...
              X