Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hookups have you had? Be honest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hookups have you had? Be honest!

Tell me how many hookups you've had!

honestly? no idea dude. i don't keep count. i mean, i guess i could. but also who cares!

Comment

I tend not to count. It starts to become like a game that way and while hookups are fun, a game they are not. PEACE

Comment

Well, I don't mind sharing! pffft. I'm assuming you mean completely different partners and not repeats, right? coz some of my hookups have been with the same person. I've been doing the casual thing for about 10 years now and I have gotten together with 23 different men.

Comment

didn't mean anything by it! i was just curious. i guess that can be a pretty high number compared to more seirous things. anyways i was just wondering! no need to get all knotted up about it.

Comment

Because my husband is a cuckold, I have been with numerous men, sexually. In the last 10 years, that I've been married, I have had sex with 204 men in my bed. I know because my husband took pictures every time, and keeps count. That does not count the men I've had sex with at the adult theater, or the adult arcades or the swing clubs, or the random hook ups. Before I met my husband, I'd been with 26 other men. So, in my own bed, I have hooked up with 230 men. In other places, I am going to assume that I have hooked up with at least 400 other men. My husband loves seeing me have sex with other men. And I do love it, too. No man I have ever had sex with has had a problem with how many men I've been with. And, most importantly, the fact that I have sex so often, with so many men, keeps my husband turned on and wanting me more. I see it as a win-win-win-win-win-win-win situation for all involved.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
              XperiencedVirgin commented
              Editing a comment
              That is an outrageous number of hookups.

• CuddlyPac
              CuddlyPac commented
              Editing a comment
              You should be in Guinness.

• Husbandisacuck
              Husbandisacuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Ten years (120 months) only 630 men. That's just an average of 5.25 men per month. That's not really a lot. That's really only an average of a couple of new guys a week.

As far as I can remember I hooked up with 15 men.

Comment

everybody quick type the first thing that pops in your mind after you herdh that number
              listo

Comment

LOL. I'm sorry I can't count. I also can't remember most of my hook ups.

Comment

Working...
                X