Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to hookup with this guy so baddddddd, except....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to hookup with this guy so baddddddd, except....

So by my office there is a Starbucks. I go in there at least twice a day latte. One of the baristas is so fucking cute. Adorable. I want to eat his face so adorable. His name is Charles and at this point now he knows my order by heart. So what's holding me back? I think he's still in high school! We've never really had a proper conversation, just chit chat and today he causally mentioned gym class. GYM CLASS. College kids don't really have gym class so he's gotta be in high school. Good lord I need to take a cold shower and put myself in a time out. But he is a fine, fine specimin. Just have to wait a few extra years now, heh.

Ha! Omg, Rose, I hear you. The same thing keeps happening to me. I see all these cuties in shops and I mean it totes makes sense that generally they'll veer to being younger with that kind of job. But there's no harm in looking, right? And you ENJOY that looking.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a harmless crush! Probably not good to act on it of course... I have that happen with a lot of celebrities. These actors are just babies! Babies! I remember what I was doing the year they were born. But damn they are hot. Hot hot hot!

Comment

I wouldn't have minded attention from a hotness like yourself at that age! Damn woman. Maybe he's a little older than you think? ----But nah, not worth it.

Comment

Even if he was actually old enough, I'm 35! That's just too much of an age gap, don't you think? I mean, it would just be for fun. But still...eep. And I'm pretty sure-PRETTY SURE-he'd want to get with someone closer to his own age. I could be his mother!

Comment

Nah I woulda been flattered to get attention from an older woman at that age. Nothing like the attention of a successful, in her prime, woman! None of that young girls shit. Give me a woman!

Comment

I'm 19 and I would be all over you in a second, Rose. You are smokin hot. To me I don't FEEL that much different than I did when I was in high school. But obviously you don't want to break the law or anything. Not even good sex is worth that. But hey, maybe he'll stick around and still be working at the bux in a couple of years. As long as you don't move offices you can bide your time, ha.

Comment

The young ones are so cute! I'm rarely attracted to men my own age. I eiher go older or younger. Youger for something a little more fun and sweet. Older if I'm looking to be spoilt or slow down my speed a little. But my own age? Nahhhhhhh, hard pass.

Comment

Working...
                X