TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO COZ I DON"T KNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO COZ I DON"T KNO

K so I've been hooking up with this guy for a few weeks now. He's super great, the sex is mind blowing, and we get on really well. We both decided that we wanted to keep it casual. Neithero f us have a problem with relationships but we were both wanting to stay loosey-goosey. The problem is: I'm starting to develop feelings for him and I don't know what to do about it! I followed all my own rules. I tried not to learn too much about him, kept my distance, didn't text too much. But in general we just really get on and that's hard to deny-that connection. And the past few days it's all I can think about. I literally have a silly crush on him! I don't know what to do, though. I feel like he doesn't feel the same way. But I'm also afraid that if I ask he'll decide to just drop me. And I think I'd rather sit in denial of my feelings that lose him all together!

How sweet! I vote for telling him how you feel. If the connection is as good as you say, there is a big chance he is feeling it too! Maybe he is also too afraid to say anything for fear of disrupting the flow! It may seem okay right now but those feelings are only going to get stronger and if you don't do anything about it, they'll fester and start to turn sour. You may rather this to nothing right now but I'm pretty sure that if you nothing you'll be worse off than not having him at all.

Comment

I've been in the same boat! I always go for being honest because I would want the same thing in return. And I would say it works out 50/50. Half the time they are down and we get a little more serious. The other half the time they aren't and we part ways on good terms. Denying your feelings isn't fair to you or him! Regardless of if he would want to get more serious or not, by not saying ANYTHING you are being disonest with him. I would be annoyed and a bit sad if a dude I was casual with came out months later and finally said he like-liked me.

Comment

Go for it! But maybe have another casual thing ready to go in case he does decide he isn't looking for anything more. Not tryin to be pessemistic. Just practical! lol

Comment

nothing wrong with getting more serious! just gotta make sure he feels the same. just dont sit on it too long. he may decide to move on. honesty is always the best policy.

Comment

I hope it all works out, regardless of what you decide to do! I vote to tell, though. Honesty is king.

Comment

Thanks all for the kind words. You're all right. I def need to tell him how I feel. As much as I would hate to end things because we aren't on the same page, it'll be worse to continue. Way worse. Plus we do always try to be open and honest with each other. That's one of the reasons I like him so much! Ack! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Comment

Eeee, good luck!

Comment

I stopped reading when you said dude im no help that's for sure
                  Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 07-02-2018, 09:03 AM.
                  listo

Comment

• Informerem
                    Informerem commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Were you expecting that he would be talking about girls?

• leonbronsomGM
                    leonbronsomGM commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ya I guess Im an ass assuming hun????

You should try and talk to him again so that you can tell him that you want things to be serious with him rather than being in a FWB setup

Comment

• PussySlay
                    PussySlay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If he does that, there is a possibility that the guy would prefer to end things already if he's not really looking for something serious

• HugKenji
                    HugKenji commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think there's no harm in trying.

Just enjoy every minute that the two of you are together or try to do it more often so that he might change his mind and take things seriously with you

Comment

• halfSlut23
                    halfSlut23 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How sure are you that would work?

• hardandrough
                    hardandrough commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You might end up getting more if that backfires

• fistingfatties
                    fistingfatties commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not sure, but he has to at least try something

Originally posted by fistingfatties View Post
                  try to do it more often so that he might change his mind and take things seriously with you
                  Or try reverse psychology and make him the one who calls you

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
                    J3nnyTalia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think you're the only person that can do that sort of thing

• fistingfatties
                    fistingfatties commented
                    Editing a comment
                    reverse psychology is hard, and it could back fire

• bubblebutt6969
                    bubblebutt6969 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I've actually managed to do that before. That's the reason why I've suggested it
                Working...
                X