Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've never hooked up before, tell me everything I need to kno!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never hooked up before, tell me everything I need to kno!

I am new to this! The hole hooking up thing I mean.... tell me everythin u think i need to kno about hooking up! i want to kno all the tips and tricks and secrets. lol. pretty much everything!

I would recommend going through all of the threads here. You can get a lot of info from what other people are posting about. That's the whole point of this forum, after all! And your questions are very vague and broad too. Like what specific advice do you need? A defintion of what a hookup is? Where to find people to hook up with? Gotta try to be a little bit more specific if you want this group to be able to help you! But ultimately I highly suggest reading through the other threads to see if you can find some of the answers to your questions. You may have questions you didn't even know you have answered!

Comment

Yup, I second what Sarah said. Use the forum to your advantage. Do a little homework on your own and come back to us after that.

Comment

Come on Simon. Yes, this is a forum but also do take some time to read through everything. You'll find a lot of info! Pop back in here when you have something more specific.

Comment

Hey now, simmer down ladies. Simon is just asking a Q. Granted the answers are likely all out here it also doesn't hurt to ask again. He is connecting or at least trying to. Simon, my man. Do you need dating advice in general or just hooking up? One in the same, I suppose. For me the biggest thing comes back to confidence. Know your self worth. Be present. All big picture concepts but these will be better at attracting women more than any "what to wear" tips might. Good luck out there, my man. PEACE

Comment

Confidence is key! Also, just diving in. Don't over think it, don't try to figure out the "right way." Basically there is no one or right way! But the sooner you get off these message boards and out there experimenting, the sooner you'll start to get better and gain more confidence. Good luck! Also be safe. Protection, protection, protection. Did I mention protection?

Comment

Thanks all for the advice and feedbacks! sry for not reading through all the posts first. just thought i would make my own! did not meant to offend, so sorry. i will read through everything now. u are all right there are very good posts here. also thanks for the good luck wishes and votes of confidence.

Comment

Working...
              X