Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of hooking up right after getting out of something serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of hooking up right after getting out of something serious?

What do you guys think about getting back into the hookup world after getting out of a serious relationship? I was exclusively with this girl for over a year. Our breakup was amicable but it was about a month ago and to be honest I've spent most of that month inside not going anywhere. I want to get back out there but I don't know how fully I should rebound. It's been a while. It seems to make the most sense to simply get my feet wet with a casual date. But it also makes just as much sense to completely dive back in and screw the shit outta someone. Thoughts?

Oooo that is a tough one. I've done it both ways and each time there were pros and cons. I think you've really gotta listen to yourself in this scenario? Listen to your heart (or your body lol). At least the breakup was amicable, which is good! So you aren't gonna need to rage bang or sad bang. Honestly, I'm all for just doing it like ripping off a bandaid. Just go and find someone new bang 'em and then poof, it's like the past relationship has been completely washed off. It's a great feeling.

Comment

Jump back in! Don't overthink it. But make sure it's entirely casual--a true one night stand! That's how I've started to get over every breakup I've ever had. It's not a cure, of course, but it does start me on that road to recovery and feeling good about myself again. Good luck!

Comment

i vote for just jumpin back in again. it's almost like poppin ur cherry all over and the longer you wait on that the harder it becomes and the more u build it up in ur head. get out there and have some fun, my man!

Comment

go forth and get laid, my friend! u deserve it. and i hope your ex is out there gettin laid too. breakups are sad but they do have to happen and the best is that both partners can moooooove on.

Comment

I'm with everyone else. Go get 'em!

Comment

Working...
            X