How to be safe when hooking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be safe when hooking up

I'm super interested in hooking up and living that hook up life but I wanna make sure I'm safe and smart about it. Would love to hear some pointers about what is important to keep in mind when hooking up! Thanks and have a wonderful day, beautiful people! - xo, Mona

Okay, first thing first is: your health. Your health is super important! Ideally we should all be getting regularly checked out at the doctor for STIs and STDs. Not enough people are doing it, though, so there can be a lot of gross things being spread around. If you're with one partner, it can be easier because usually you head to the doctor just after the relationship to make sure it all checks out and unless they're lying and stepping out (or you're lying and stepping out lol) then you shouldn't need to be getting tested regularly. But if you have multiple partners, you absolutely need to! It's fun being promiscuous but it does come with a lot of responsibility. By taking care of your own body you are taking care of other people's bodies! Always always always carry condoms on you. I would also hope you are on the pill... but the condoms are for STDs mostly. NO BARE BACK EVER. Lastly I would make sure that you have a morning after pill (or two) on hand just in case. Being prepared is the best thing you can do for yourself when you want to have multiple partners. I'll also add that it can sometimes be embarassing to go to the doctor on a regular basis. Find a doctor who you trust and won't shame you for having multiple partners. There is NO shame in that! It just makes it a little harder and more challenging to stay on top of your health is all.

Comment

YES PINK COTTON CANDY IS MY QUEEN. Srsly, that was some damn good advice. So good it's worth repeating: be healthy! Make healthy choices! Your body is a machine and just like exercise, sex can take a toll. So you if you are doing it a lot and with a lot of different partners you need to take extra good care of it.

Comment

I would say stick to websites like this or other places you trust. It can be fun to pick up a complete total random at a bar but that can also be dangerous! At least on a site you have a chance to do a little vetting and background searching. It's not perfect, of course, but I think it definitely helps! I admit there is something exhilerating about getting with a total complete stranger but sometimes it isn't worth the risk...physically and even mentally.

Comment

Be honest! Be open and upfront with all the guys (or gals) you're hooking up with. Hooking up is fun and free as long as everyone is on the same page emotionally and mentally. Keep your mind and heart healthy too! That's just as important as keeping your body healthy imo.

Comment

rubbers gun switch blade mace protect yourself first right now and for the long haul first there's nobody in this world that's gonna look out for you better or more than you can
            listo

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
              leonbronsomGM commented
              Editing a comment
              i do plus depending on the vide I might bring some grenades but that depends

• HoneyHoney72
              HoneyHoney72 commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope that you're just messing with us with that grenade thing that you just mentioned

• leonbronsomGM
              leonbronsomGM commented
              Editing a comment
              do you really think I have one??? and if I did say it on here for the world to see

Its important to always make sure the guy always wears a condom no matter what the situation is.

Comment

Working...
            X