Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy treated me like trash, what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy treated me like trash, what should I do?

ugh so im so heartborken n i feel so stupid. i was seeing this guy and we were keeping it casual. except lyk if hed wanted to make it more serious i wuldve been down. but i was also cool to keep it goin how it was ykno? problem #1! he started actin all evasive n shit n bein too busy to get togthr. but he always made time to come over to get his rocks off and is strted to resent that. problem #2! i finlly got up the curage to tell him how i was feelin and he told me he felt the same! i was so surprised cuz like hes always talkin bout how much he luvs his single life. after he says this n that we shuld try bein a couple he has to go away for a wrk trip. we arent friends on fb or anything bc we never had a reason to before but now i figure we're dating right? lol but also nooooooo. i find his profile and see al these pictures for when he is away and hes at clubs and shit with women all over him. like barely 2 days after tellin me he wanted to try to be serius! i called it off immediately. he tried to explain but fuc that. i jus dunno y he lied u kno? he culda just said he wasnt interested but he said he was n then went and fucked around right away. what can i dooooooooo?

Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry. That is the worst. It sounds like it was good you did a lil lurking (although I hate this usually) because otherwise you might've never found out. I'm not sure why he lied either. You could try to listen to his explanation but it's probably just a lame excuse. You had him pegged right from the very beginning! And don't doubt it! You know what I love to do after a shitty situation like this? Ice cream. Lots and lots and lots of ice cream.

Comment

VERY sorry to hear about this, pretty mama. Nobody deserves anything like that. Brotha shoulda known how to treat a lady. You don't tell someone you're intersted in something serious and then turn around and party hard. NOT COOL. I think you're doing right by stepping back from him entirely. Take some time for yourself. Pamper yourself! Be good to yourself! Love yourself! Hope it all gets better. PEACE

Comment

What a dick! So so sorry, bb. You've come to the right place for complaining and venting, though. We got u! Shit talk him all you want, haha. Seriously thought, I find shit talking does wonders in making me feel better, haha.

Comment

thx for the luv, everyone! appreciate it. been hanging with my ladies, eating junk food, and maybe also making funna all his Instagram pictures, lololllllllllll

Comment

• morelove
            morelove commented
            Editing a comment
            I bet that's helping you a lot. You will be better soon and forget about that freak.

• Lookingforlovin
            Lookingforlovin commented
            Editing a comment
            That's good. Live your life and move on from this shit.

That doesn't deserve to be with someone like you

Comment

Hey, how're you holding up?

Comment

Never.ever. Put up with a man who treats you like that

Comment

Treat him like a trash too!

Comment

If your paths cross again, punch him in the face and then kick his balls

Comment

If a man makes you wonder about his intentions, or make you doubt about how he feels for you, then more likely than not, he isn't worth the time. Girl, you're pretty, and when a man likes you, he should make it clear that he intends to make you his woman, nuff said!

Comment

There's nothing left for you to do than other than to leave him. You've clearly done your part. You don't need people like that in your life

Comment

He's obviously just using you, leave his sorry pretentious ass and go find a guy who will treat you right

Comment

Hey, I'm curious how things turned out for you

Comment

Smack his ass with a trash bag

Comment

Working...
                            X