Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hooking up in public places--yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hooking up in public places--yay or nay?

What do y'all think of the ol' public hookup? Sometimes my fave hookups are the more random ones or one where I'm not relly planning it. But does anyone actually WANT to have sex in a bar bathroom? Ew. Haha.

I've personally never been able to get over the "ew" factor about public sex. Even the nicest, poshest restaurant bathroom is still a bathroom. People shit in there! The second I say that in my head, I've lost the ability to even think about sex. Because for me, sex and poop don't go together! But maybe that's someone's thing.......lol

Comment

OMG when you put it that way I never wanna do it in a bathroom now! But I dunno. When I'm a lil drunk I never care as much. And there is something extra sexy about bathroom or alley or dark corner sex. The fear of getting caught, I guess. Getting all excited just thinking about it, haha.

Comment

i luv a good bathroom romp. lil gross but ah well. take a shower when u get home

Comment

I generally feel that way about public sex! The dirt! The lack of sanitation! Ewwwww. But I will tell you, one of the most exciting times I've ever had was in a bar bathroom. It was one of those proper unisex, one toilet in a room type bathrooms so there was extra room. And this was a bit of a nice bar, so there was actually a pretty good sized counter for the sink. I hoisted myself up there and we really went at it. Damn it was good. But I did immediately go home after and clean myself off. Very thoroughly!

Comment

hi babies, gotta side with the NOs here on the bathroom sex. but what about a car--still sorta public but not nearly as dirty.

Comment

I don't personally have a car but that is a good option if I'm out with someone who does! Guess it's probably not advisable if we're in an Uber, LOL.

Comment

OMG who cares. It's just germs! We're all covered in gross germs anyway. Do you know how many poop particles are on those Sephora makeup samples? THAT is the real grossness right there. Go and screw whoever you want in a bathroom! Maybe carry some wipes in your bag just in case though. ha

Comment

Yeah I agree with princess. We've got germs all over us everywhere! Bathroom germs aren't going to change anything. I mean you'd go in there to pee anyway so how does doing it in there make it thattttt much different. I'm a fan of sex in parks. You can usually find little nooks and being "one with nature" is fun haha.

Comment

I wish I had the nerve to have sex in public! Damn u guys and girls are brave.

Comment

Michelle! Get out there and just do it. You won't regret it. It's such a thrill!

Comment

Haha sure okay. Where would be a good half-way type of place to try? Like something that will feel exhilirating but also not get me arrested?

Comment

Your own house in front of an open window! You're safe inside, you have control over the blinds or stopping. But you also get to put on a show for anyone who MAY be walking/driving by, which is the excitment part.

Comment

Hmm, I could get into that!

Comment

Yassss, do it! Report back lol

Comment

Working...
                              X