Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like to do the date thing before a hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like to do the date thing before a hookup?

What is everyone's personal style for a hookup? Do you go out and wine and dine first? Is a movie appropriate? I just dunno if I should be investing time in that "date" type stuff or just going straight for the booty call!

That's all up to you, bb! Seriously, depends on your style. You wanna go have some fun first, go for it. I always suss it out with the guy too and see how he's feeling. Like if he seems like he wants to chill first or actually do something then I suggest it. Other times we just figure out a place because all we're after is the sex. This is YOUR hookup so you get to make the rules! If I ha to pick one I liked a little more than the other, I enjoy actually doing something. Mostly because I love to eat so going out to a restaurant is always fun for me.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with ya you have to feel them out you might be feeling the person and want to hangout more than once but it could also back fire on you now you have time invested and you find they ain't nothing but a booty call a late night one at that we call moped's

I still haven't got to the point where I'm doing a straight up booty call. I like to have a little bit of an "experience" ahead of my sexploits haha. But there's nothing wrong with that, of course! If the booty call is calling you, then answer!

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      card's on the table can't do nothing but respect that if they don't atleast you kept it real

Hahahaha I will answer the call of booty! That's a good phone call to be getting, lol. Nah, I'm just worried that ppl are gonna maybe think I'm slutty? I don't want that attached. Like I'm cool with having casual sex and don't mind at all but there's such a stigma attached to that word right. And also sometimes going out can get expensive! So I guess I'm cheap too lololol

Comment

fucccc anyone calling you a slut! either that or own it. having lots of sex is nothing to be ashamed of. if guys get to do it all the time and get high fives them women should too!

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        double standard is a mother fucker but it is what it is

I totally agree! There is such a stimga with women being promiscuous and that it's a bad thing. Also I think women are almost just as mean as guys when it comes to this! Ladies, let's not slut shame each other! To each their own, always.

Comment

Thank u Rose! totally agree, sometimes us women are even meaner than the guys and that really has to stop!

Comment

Working...
        X