I think I'm finally ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm finally ready!

Well it's been a super rough year for me! I lost a family member at the start of the year and it hit me really hard. Then my relationship of almost three years ended. I found out he was cheating on me! It was the worst possible time to find out, completetely. And then because bad things always happen in threes, I lost my job. I wish I were joking. It's been a dark couple of months and I didn't know if I was going to make it, to be honest. This site and the ppl here are one of the things that kept me going. Love chatting with all of you here. I know I don't talk much on the message boards. Recently I found a new job and started to build up a routine again. And just this week I got asked out on a date. I initially said no because I was afraid of entering the scene again but today I just decided, fuck it. If I'm not ready now when will I ever be? So we're going out this Friday. And I'm finally feeling excited and exhilerated about life again! I Am finally ready to live life again and I am so damn excited.

That is amazing, congrats darling! I know the feeling of having extreme ups and downs. Super glad you are still with us. And glad that these boards and chats kept you going. Sometimes I feel that way too! And other times I want to throttle everyone, hah. But mostly it's all love. Hope that date goes super well!

Comment

Janet, feeling so happy for u! I lost a family member recently too and it has been very hard on me. I had a good support circle to push me through. I hope you have the same! Super happy to also hear you are getting back into the dating zone. The first time is always the scariest but it's just like riding a bike really. A few pedals and it's like you never stopped!

Comment

happy for u Janet! hope that date goes well. you go and get laid now, ya hear? hahahaa

Comment

You get out there and get some girl. You deserve all the happiness in the world, especially after getting cheated on. And not like cheating at any time is okay but imagine carrying on after your SO's family member passed away? So so so so not cool. I hope you kicked him in the nuts before you split things off! Seriously though, look forward to all the beter times ahead. It's all up from here!

Comment

Working...
          X