Is this guy the best or what!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this guy the best or what!

I started seeing this guy and we were keeping it super casual becuz that's what I want right now. ANd not only does he GET that and gives me my space, but he spoils me with random gifts too. Generally I find that a warning flag. Guys can start to think u owe them if they give you gifts. But I can tell with this one, he just likes to do it because he can and he respects all his women. I think he's seeing a couple of other girls and I know they get the same treatment too. And there's no jealousy there because this is what I want and it's what they want. At least I'm assuming so--never actually talked to them before, haha. But yeah... Just cool to find a guy who can make you feel special but you don't have to worry about anything at all. And it's not bad getting treated to things too! The last gift was a little dorky but he knos how much I love gelato so he got me a gift card to a local gelato place. Little things like that!

You get that man and those presents! Normally I'd offer up a warning because this has the potential to get messy but it sounds like you both know what you're doing. That's pretty rare too. Not a lot of balanced, unjealous people out there! Also, gotta appreciate a man who treats his woman to the best dessert on the planet: ice cream.

Comment

we do exist! not a lot of us tho. i got a few honies n i treat them all the same with dates and lil gift.s never anything too big. I'm taking a break from full-time daddying right now so it's small gifts at the moment. and if they get jealous or cant handle it, then we gotta part ways. im not about being tied down right now but that doesnt mean im not gonna be respeckful of my women.

Comment

wish more men were like u, sugardaddy! we need more of them out there in the world!

Comment

Very happy and excited for you, Mamcita! Mostly because of the gelato. To any guy who gets me the gift of gelato: I AM YOURS FOREVER!

Comment

u find someone who will get u that gelato, girl!

Comment

Working...
            X