The morning afterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, dun, dun, dun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The morning afterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, dun, dun, dun

So what about the morning after? I'm starting to get into hookups and it's a lot of fun. Following all that great safefty advice from before, thanks again! But, okay, so what do you do in situations where you stay over (in my case it was from being a little too tipsy to leave or falling asleep because I was tired from being banged so good haha). I've woked up a few times and I don't know if I am supposed to leave and not say anything, wake the guy up, have breakfast or what. I'm an early riser so I almost always get up way way before the dude is going to anyway so it's this supr awkward thing of really wanting to go and get my day started but also not wanting to be rude. What do you guys do the morning after?

That is a very very good question to ask! I never thought to ask anyone before I started having my adventures and lemme tell you, I ended up in some weird and awkward situations. I generally have a rule that I always leave and never stay. Mostly because I just like sleeping in my own bed. It's a bit annoying to have to plan out but I do it in advance and am super used to it now so it's never a problem. What can I say I'm a bed princess I guess. And proud of it! I also live in a pretty acessible city and there are ALWAYS Ubers around so it isn't a big deal to leave and I never have to worry about driving myself if I'm tipsy.

Comment

Maybe I should try that! I'm in Lincoln, which is an okay sized city but I can generally find a cab or Uber. And I tend to go out a bit earlier so I'm "done" haha a bit earlier too. And there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed, I totally agree!

Comment

I once had a girl make me breakfast, which was nice. Except she used some of my roommate's food and he's a little prick about his food, so that was less nice. basically it is always awkward in a new house and the best thing to do is just not touch anything, espeically if he ahs roomates. so if your getting up that much earlier than these guys, prolly best to just leave. send a text a little later or write a note. we never take it personally.

Comment

Oh gosh, I wouldn't go into someone else's kitchen without asking! Super nice gesture that she tried, though. And what a nice way to wake up! But yeah there is nothing worse than a roommate's wrath!

Comment

Once you start feeling more comfy with these hookups and such you can just ask beforehand. It feels like of awkward and that it might tae the spontenaeity out of it by making "plans" but honestly, plans are great! Then you can both relax and get comfy. It's a win win.

Comment

Thanks Rick! I love to plan but do get worried that it will seem too bossy or not cool. But you're totally right: planning means that we can both relax. And I am very into that idea.

Comment

I agree with what Monster just said. If you're the one who's sleeping over a text or note would suffice

Comment

Thanks for asking this. I need some good advises too! Lol

Comment

If he has a place of his own I might cook him some breakfast and a note before leaving

Comment

• TastyLove
                      TastyLove commented
                      Editing a comment
                      XperiencedVirgin I know my way around the kitchen. It would also depend on what he has in his kitchen

• XperiencedVirgin
                      XperiencedVirgin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Any guy who would have you as a one night stand would be lucky then

• TastyLove
                      TastyLove commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How I wish that they're like you. Some of them think that I actually overstayed my welcome. XperiencedVirgin
                      Last edited by TastyLove; 07-19-2018, 03:50 AM.

I hate the morning after I'll go home that same night
                    listo

Comment

• HugKenji
                      HugKenji commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you leave the same night, do you sneak out or bolt out immediately once you're finish?

• leonbronsomGM
                      leonbronsomGM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      immediately after no that'd be a dick move it all depends on the situation

• CupcakeComments
                      CupcakeComments commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Guessing that you're thinking that you're just resting and getting ready for the next round?

For me it all depends if I enjoyed it and have no plans for the next day, I would stay

Comment

Working...
                    X