Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was Your Worst Sexual Let Down?

Tell it like it is.

I dated a guy once who has a small penis but I never let it bother me since he got a hot body and I thought he's got performance to match his small dick but when things started, he doesn't know a damn thing about pleasuring a woman. It was my worst date and my worst sexual let down, when a guy doesn't know how to satisfy his woman.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      everyone says it's not going to be a problem, but after a few weeks everything goes to shit

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      A small penis is often a sign that there's going to be big problems.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Who knew that something that small, can cause a huge problem lol

My worst sexual let down is my guy taking too much time to cum. It's just like sitting there and waiting for an apple to drop and I'm all dried up. Guys think it's sexy but if it takes too long then I'll just be pissed. I don't want a sore vagina the next day. And also knowing that he is uncircumcised turns me off immediately.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's always drunk whenever you guys are doing it that is why he takes a long time to have an orgasm

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      This is not uncommon. A lot of men think that women want them to last for as long as possible. Yes. Sometimes a long session is good, but "everything in moderation." It is possible to have too much of a good thing.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      It also sucks if your pussy ends up dry because it is taking him forever to cum

It is being with somebody who doesn't know how to compensate if clearly he doesn't have the necessary tools so to speak

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You would think that when they're small they would want to compensate. Sadly most don't know how or want to know.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that most of them will not do that. But if the guy knows how to do it, then he's a keeper

Originally posted by holleroutyo View Post
    It is being with somebody who doesn't know how to compensate if clearly he doesn't have the necessary tools so to speak
    Also not letting the your partner. If you're the type who ejaculates early, make sure that she has at least an orgasm during foreplay before you start fucking her

Comment

My ex came back and begged me to come take him back,I caved in. WE had a week of sex marathon then he disappeared without a trace

Comment

My worst sexual let down is a guy who has a disgusting body odor. I know that sex is life but damn, I would never sleep with a guy who smells like a spoiled shit.

Comment

• BearMsAlive
          BearMsAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds like he smells really funky since it is the first time that I heard of shit being spoiled lol

• PussySlay
          PussySlay commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, he's just really funky smell. He told me that he has a problem with his sweat glands that is why he is extra funky

My worst sexual let down was finding out the guy has been secretly filming me. I kicked him out after. He should've asked me first.

Comment

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry that if I misinterpreted the question.

1xz9 Yes, but it I would be the one who's going to film it

• 1xz9
          1xz9 commented
          Editing a comment
          You don't have any plans of showing your face that is you want to be the one who's going to film it?

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          1xz9 yes, I have no plans of showing both our face so that it would be safe just in case to leaks

Originally posted by Husbandisacuck View Post
        Tell it like it is.
        I don't understand. Why does size matters to you? Is your husband not good at giving you oral?????

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
          Husbandisacuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like intercourse.

• Informerem
          Informerem commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I can't blame you for that.

Talking about small penis, I had an ex who has one. The worse thing is he poorly performs in bed, after making out he goes out of the room and smokes cigarettes. The only good thing about small penis is you can suck them whole, crazy but true. lol

Comment

• Informerem
          Informerem commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so true. If his dick is small and performs so bad in bed he should be thrown somewhere in the wild, lol

• halfSlut23
          halfSlut23 commented
          Editing a comment
          And they think that I have great oral skills since I can easily deep throat his dick

Mine was when a guy had sex with me the whole day with few breaks, I think he was a sex addict. This is when I realized that too much isn't that good.

Comment

Comment

The "average" flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the "average" erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Pizzaman17
                Pizzaman17 commented
                Editing a comment
                HoneyConey

• HoneyConey
                HoneyConey commented
                Editing a comment
                So you're planning to go balls deep on me, then?

• Pizzaman17
                Pizzaman17 commented
                Editing a comment
                HoneyConey yes that would be the plan and just leave it there till you say your finished ?
            Working...
            X