Why You're Not Getting All The Sex You Want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why You're Not Getting All The Sex You Want

My husband and I go to swing clubs and adult arcades. And a lot of guys go to both. It's not hard to hook up, whether you're a man or a woman. I have had guys approach me, in the grocery store, and I have let them do me in the back of our Suburban. Two other couples have begun frequenting the arcades we go to. And it's nice to see more women going out, just to get laid. Just last night, me and my husband, and the other two couples, showed up at the same arcade. And us three women bent over, next to each other, and men fucked us, one after another. I'd say there were maybe 15 guys that got to fuck all three of us women. Not a bad night for any of us.

If you're not getting laid, there's a reason. And it's not because there aren't people who want to fuck you or be fucked by you. If you really want to get laid, it's damn easy to do. Make yourself available. Go to places where sex happens. Put yourself out there.

We're on Fetlife. And we already have 28 men who have confirmed that they will join us on our wedding anniversary. And because we go to swing clubs and adult arcades, I get sex from 15-20 guys on any given week, not including my boyfriends.

When we go to the swing club or the adult arcades, I always wear a blindfold. I don't want to be judgemental. I want all the men who want me to have me. I believe that if a man has a cock that he deserves sex with me, and that is what I am here for. I love sex. And I know most all women and men do, too. I think people sabotage themselves. They live by fear, or their "morals." Sex is natural and fun. It shouldn't matter who you have sex with, as long as everyone is having fun.

I have had sex with some amazing lovers, many I have never seen. But they felt amazing! And that's what it's all about. Enjoying yourself and others.

When it's warm enough, when I go out, anywhere, I wear long tank tops as dresses, with nothing on underneath. And you'd be surprised at how well this works for attracting sexual partners. I'll have sex with most any man that wants to have sex with me. And guess what? I get laid a lot. And most of the time it's incredible and very fulfilling.

The way I see it . . . if you're not getting laid, you might be the reason why.

Good for you that you have a sex drive of a dozen women. It always depends on the mood for me. Sometimes I wanna fuck someone nonstop but sometimes, I just want to lay there and and sleep. But I'm happy for your sex life. Keep posting stories like this, it's actually fun to read.

Comment

Husbandisacuck

Comment

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        Am I the one you saw at the grocery store?

• Pizzaman17
        Pizzaman17 commented
        Editing a comment
        yumyum no your the one I see At the airport. Mmmmmmmm right to the bathroom ???

• BigDaddy69
        BigDaddy69 commented
        Editing a comment
        This should be a part of your bucket list, hope you'll make it happen sooner.

It's good to be sexually active. But make sure that you are using pills or condom. No one wants to have HIV/STD perhaps right? Cheers for your healthy sex life

Comment

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        Janbaby I totally agree, don't worry sweetie :-D

• BigDaddy69
        BigDaddy69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You said it right, in any ways keep it safe guys.

• ManlyBeardMan
        ManlyBeardMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I do agree. LOL

This is not my type of thing. Yes, I like sex but my vagina will not be available to anyone.

Comment

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        especially if you know that you have a partner. her partner might be agreeing but deep inside he's already hurt and asking himself "am I not that satisfying?"

Wow. I admire your sex drive. It's like a dozen groupies. I'm glad you're having fun with a lot of guys and I can only wish you good luck on finding the biggest and the most enjoyable dick out there.

Comment

Maybe not too much because you might not know if your husband is totally agreeing with that setup OR he's just saying yes but deep inside he's already hurt because of seeing his wife banged by other men.

Comment

• BabeLady
          BabeLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you read all of her previous posts? Her husband is fine with it ever since. So you don't have to worry about that

• Husbandisacuck
          Husbandisacuck commented
          Editing a comment
          yumyum . . . My husband feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men. And having sex with other men is how I show my husband how much I love him. When we said our 'I Do's we both agreed that I was saying that to all men. My husband was the one that made sure that I had another man's cum in me when I walked down the isle to marry him. And it was his idea to have me gang banged on our wedding night. I love my husband for being the man that he is. And he loves me because I am willing to love him in a way that makes him feel most loved.

She's right when she said that when you make your self available you will surely have sex but you should still be careful.

Comment

Nah ah! I like sex but I don't wanna get it everywhere I go. Sex isn't the only thing that makes me alive. lol

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I get sex where ever I can get it. I love sex. It is not the only thing that makes me alive, either. But, it is the one thing that involves all five love languages. And I like keeping my love tank full.

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            And if you read the above comment to yumyum, you will see why I have sex so often with other men. I do it because I love my husband, and I want him to feel most loved by me.

• yumyum
            yumyum commented
            Editing a comment
            Husbandisacuck Really can't get the point, But anyways good luck with your husbands' sexual activities and also with you
        Working...
        X