Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies that might be fun to watch but actually sucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies that might be fun to watch but actually sucks?

I know that almost if not everyone has an experience when it comes to this. Mine were Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad

Any movie by Michael Bay and Zack Snyder(after Watchmen)?

Comment

Originally posted by PieFlavor View Post
      Any movie by Michael Bay and Zack Snyder(after Watchmen)?
      You're right about that one. Most of their movies are just eye candy

Comment

Suicide squad is the worst! Some reviews says that the justice league is not that good. I'll watch it later and see what's the fuss about.
        Last edited by PieFlavor; 01-10-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

The mummy!

Comment

Maybe it is just a guy thing, but I find that Fast And The Furious franchise kind of dull and repetitive

Comment

• merrygoround
              merrygoround commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally, they just continue making F&F movies for the money and they're making more off of paul walker's death

• imhornyimhorny
              imhornyimhorny commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you, just let it die and put that miserable franchise to rest

Originally posted by imhornyimhorny View Post
            Maybe it is just a guy thing, but I find that Fast And The Furious franchise kind of dull and repetitive
            Don't worry every guy in the planet is not into that sort of movie as well.

Comment

I liked batman vs superman and suicide squad

Comment

Step Brothers (Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly), Dodgeball, The House, and Envy

Comment

• LoveShove
                  LoveShove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Most of the time if it's a comedy by two good comedians there is a huge chance that it would be a terrible one

I agree with what LoveShove mentioned. If a movie has 2 major comedians it would probably suck

Comment

I think that fanboys of a certain movie genre are the ones who ruin movies because of their expectations. And sometime you really have to lower your expectations when it comes to those blockbuster type of movies

Comment

Originally posted by hardandrough View Post
                    I think that fanboys of a certain movie genre are the ones who ruin movies because of their expectations. And sometime you really have to lower your expectations when it comes to those blockbuster type of movies
                    I agree with you. Sometimes they are the ones who tend to ruin those big budgeted movie franchises

Comment

• hardandrough
                      hardandrough commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i know right? they start off really supportive of the film, and when they get disappointed they start talking shit about it. Like, some fan you are
                  Working...
                  X