Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a guy cum in you and kept thrusting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had a guy cum in you and kept thrusting?

Ok so guys usually need a break before they can go again, but there are some guys out there who can go all f*cking day or should i say f*cking all day.

I don't know how other men can do that but me and my man before, after he came, he immediately softens. lol

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. All of the men I had sex with immediately softens.

Usually when a guy cums inside me he thrust as fast and hard as he can until he's done

Comment

I have, I felt really full

Comment

It is the equivalent of squeezing everything out lol. Had an ex who was feeling extra that time that after I came and pulled out she immediately grabbed my dick and stroked until which immediately got hard because it's been a while since we had sex

Comment

I love the feeling of having his dick still hard inside me after he orgasms

Comment

Yes, because I tell them to pound my pussy until their dicks are soft

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
              ManlyBeardMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Would love to hear you say that to me

• sexyme1
              sexyme1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Never gonna happen buddy

On a guy's perspective, when I feel like I'm cumming, I'd pound hard and fast even until the juices are all out. I just wanna feel her walls hugging my cock.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
              bubblebutt6969 commented
              Editing a comment
              You're one heluva naughty man, baby. Wanna Feel my tight walls?

Originally posted by XperiencedVirgin View Post
            I love the feeling of having his dick still hard inside me after he orgasms
            One of the best feelings that I have felt as well. And after which I lick all the juices that is covering his dick

Comment

He would be forced to do that since I tend to lock my legs when I'm about to orgasm

Comment

I want my man's dick to be squeezed dry of his juices that's why he fucks me until his dick slides out of my pussy because it is soft

Comment

I would prefer that kind of guy rather be with someone who immediately pulls out once he orgasms

Comment

Originally posted by hardandrough View Post
                    I would prefer that kind of guy rather be with someone who immediately pulls out once he orgasms
                    Have you been with someone who pulls out immediately?

Comment

• hardandrough
                      hardandrough commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah been with a few guys who take consideration and actually pull out

Originally posted by CuddlyPac View Post
                    Ok so guys usually need a break before they can go again, but there are some guys out there who can go all f*cking day or should i say f*cking all day.
                    It sounds like you don't enjoy that extra thrust after orgasm then?

Comment

I haven't had a guy be still hard after he cum. Lol whyyyy

Comment

• hardandrough
                        hardandrough commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Even if he's drunk?
                    Working...
                    X