No announcement yet.

What is love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's what you feel towards a person who doesn't feel the same towards you. lol

Comment

Love is when you choose to be honest even though you know that will destroy you

Comment

It's when you're in a very fucked up relationship, but you can't seem to stop it due to your feelings.

Comment

love we all want it even though we won't admit it we crave it imagine if we never felt love or couldn't love that's a sad day
          listo

Comment

When you see 2 elderly couple holding hands, I think that's what love is.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
              HoneySpyder commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the sweetest and romantic thing to see.

• LoveShove
              LoveShove commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel jealous and hopeful at the same time

Love is a verb. It's something you do. You do not love someone because they deserve your love. You love because that's what you do. Love is seeing the good in someone when others can't. Love is that occurrence when you are more real than ever before, and you don't care what the world thinks. Love is that moment when you realize that it doesn't make sense, but you're very much okay with it.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
              HoneySpyder commented
              Editing a comment
              You said it well, but there are some people who lacks showing their love because they prefer to not do anything.

Love should be unconditional, people these days love someone with conditions.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
              leonbronsomGM commented
              Editing a comment
              I've never heard such truer words now it's like what can you do for me
          Working...
          X