Drinking Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking Games

What are some of drinking games that you and your friends enjoy doing before? My friend introduced to us the James Bond Drinking Game. All you have to do is watch any of the bond movies and when someone says James or Bond, take two sips and if the whole name is mentioned you have to finish your drink. The killer part is if the iconic line, "The name's Bond. James Bond" is mentioned, then you have to chug an entire beer

Ours is a different version of what you've told. We would watch an old How I Met Your Mother episode and every time Barney says "Legen wait for it dary" we would drink a shot

Comment

My ex and his friends would play black jack and the one who has the lowest numbered card will be punched in the arm

Comment

• smartass
        smartass commented
        Editing a comment
        At least they didn't do anything that's similar to fight club

Most of the time it was just the usual drinking games or any card game where the loser would take a shot

Comment

I remember doing "truth or dare" with my friends whenever we got drunk. Those are the fun days.

Comment

Me and my friends were a boring bunch, so we just have movie marathons while drinking

Comment

• rockmybedpls
            rockmybedpls commented
            Editing a comment
            The same goes for us. It's mostly watching something while chatting away

• smoker
            smoker commented
            Editing a comment
            rockmybedpls What are the movies you are watching?

• hitthesack
            hitthesack commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe we should netflix and chill one of these days smoker

Something similar with what Vichie has said. We would take a shot whenever a certain word or phrase is mentioned in the show

Comment

We play monopoly whenever me and my friends have a drink.

Comment

Nah, I and my friends do not play games whenever we are drunk, instead, we chit chat.

Comment

• Amazeac
                Amazeac commented
                Editing a comment
                What do you usually talk about whenever you and your friends are drinking?

The only drinking game that I know is beer pong.

Comment

• PussySlay
                PussySlay commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, that is the most famous game in a drinking session and it was actually fun.

Was more into chatting and watching or listening to something when drinking so wasn't able to play any drinking games that often

Comment

• Live2Hunt
                Live2Hunt commented
                Editing a comment
                That's right. I really don't enjoy drinking while playing.

The ones that I remember are the usual ones like beer pong, shot or dare, etc...

Comment

Not sure if this would count. But if the place we're drinking in has a pool, we often end up trying to push each other in the pool.

Comment

Not the type who really plays any games when drinking since I would just end up getting drunk faster if I play any of the usual drinking games

Comment

• MasQue
                    MasQue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So you're the type who just enjoys her drink and watch them get wasted?
                Working...
                X