They Should End It Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Should End It Already

Which tv shows do you think needs to end already? Mine are Grey's Anatomy and The Simpsons

The Simpsons is definitely one of them since the show is older than me. You can also include South Park and Family Guy

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to end those shows for a different reason. For me, I would really like to preserve their good writing before people with baseless sensitivity ruins them completely.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not want to end The Simpsons. I like their voices, actually. Of course, the story lines are also amusing.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta you know that they would eventually need to replace some of the voice actors if they plan to continue on doing it, right?

Well, The Big Bang Theory just ended and I think Supernatural will start its last season this year so it would be Grey's Anatomy as well for me.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew up with Supernatural. But the part where the Leviathans are the thing really is not my thing. I don't understand it one bit.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Big Bang Theory is a travesty. It started fine until it became just a bunch of friends insulting each other.

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're happy that you're happy that the Big Bang Theory is finished and Supernatural is about to be over

I'm thinking of Vikings. Greatest show for me until Ragnar died.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Vikings ended when Ragnar died. The recent seasons just don't work for me.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone needs to die in order for others to begin.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove to begin what? Vikings for me was at least 80% Ragnar.

Some TV shows the best when they know when they should end. We can all learn few things from the last and worst season of Scrubs.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What last season? Scrubs? No. That despicable season don't exist.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that the last season of Game Of Thrones is another one of those?

I like to watch Grey's Anatomy so I think they should continue to make more episodes on it.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah. There still people who watch this other than making it just a background noise at home.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like them to continue the show, too. It is informative, right?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 Yeah, it is informative. There are new things to learn for each show. I just enjoy it.

Grey's Anatomy. Maybe they should call it quits once Ellen Pompeo decides stop playing Meredith Grey. But I think she's still enjoying playing the character

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think all the actors there are doing just fine. They are all good in portraying their characters.

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      morelove I think the reason why she wants the show to end already is because the actors in the show are mostly new ones already

I think that a TV show should not last for more than 4 years no matter how great it is. Sure, people would be liking it more and would continue to watch it but they should not make a show be aired for so long. They need to stop and create a new show.

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      When it comes to the new shows that you're talking about, does it need to be a spin off of the previous show or a completely new one?

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that four years is a short time for a television series. Maybe around 7 seasons would be enough whether it would be a 22 episode per season series or just a 10 episode one
Working...
X