Which Is Better For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Is Better For You

I know that there are some of us who often have problems when it comes to having an orgasm during sex. But if given a choice would you prefer that it will take you a long time to have one or have it during random times of the day

I would go for the second one. But that can be dangerous since you might end up being in a car accident when you suddenly have one while you're driving.

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should be content with using public transport if you choose the second one since you already know that there's a chance that you would get into an accident if you're the one who's driving the car

I think there was an episode of Grey's Anatomy in which they had a patient who would orgasm multiple times during the day

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that random orgasm all through out the day?

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 if you're talking about the episode. Yes, I think it happens on random times during the entire day

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      BugAlive Then that condition would be terrible thing to have.

It would be the first one so I can work on my fake orgasm skills lmao

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate how women is doing this. If we're not doing enough, just say so. smh

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you direct me on what school where you learned this? I'm actually bad at this.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta You can do it if the situation comes. You will just learn to do it if you're motivated enough.

Better for me to take a long time before I have an orgasm so that I could still enjoy being pounded on lots of positions that we could have. But if that would be the case then could the man cope?

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it takes a really long time that you would end up needing to use some lube in order for you to finish?

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowBeautiful there's a chance that the guy would end up faking an orgasm if they need to use lube since she dried up because of how long it takes for her to cum

Is the random times of the day a daily occurrence? If yes, then I do not want to have that one as it would be crazy. How could you do all the things that you want to do when from out of nowhere orgasms would strike you?

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a chance that it would happen every day

I guess you were referring to the automatic random orgasms that happens a day? For me, I would prefer to have the long one as long as I would reach my orgasms at the end.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh, but those automatic random orgasms are already the actual things. You would reach the orgasms every time that you would have them.

I totally leave my orgasm to the man. If he can do it, fine, he's awesome. If he can't, that's fine too.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      You won't finish... that's fine for you? Isn't that a little unfair?

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be very kind to your past partners. Or are you just too shy to tell them that they're not good enough?

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you wouldn't mind if the guy can't make you orgasm?

As long as I do it, doesn't matter when will I do it. lol

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as the job is finished, eh? I like people like you.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be an expert at finishing it alone. Does being alone does it better to you?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      But you did not answer the question. There were only two options and you chose the two options.

I do not think that random orgasms are applicable for men. But if they are, then I would choose this one. I could be just sitting and suddenly out of nowhere it would come. That would be wonderful. lol.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you wouldn't mind cleaning yourself every time that you cum
Working...
X