Who to date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to date?

As a child, we loved watching cartoons and reading fairy tales. If you could date one of those fictional characters, who would it be and why?
    Mine would be Ariel The Little Mermaid. Note that she would be on the land and with feet already.
    Yeah, I know that she would be voiceless but I am willing to do some sign language to communicate with her.
    But why Ariel? Because she is exotic as she is the only mermaid among all of them.

What's the name of the prince that Cinderella had a dance with? I would like to have a date with that man. It would be nice if it would be inside the palace. I would feel like a princess!

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookingforlovin it's like they're just reusing some materials, right? But we need to understand that those are not for us. lol

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it Prince Leonard? I think that was his name although I am not quite sure.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      J3nnyTalia I did a research. The name is Prince Charming. lol. Where did you get the name that you provided? Maybe, it was someone else's prince.

How about Casper? He is a friendly ghost, right? But would I ever see him? Or would it be weird to have a ghost as a date? I think it would fun, though.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      You know that Casper is an 8 to 12 year old kid right?

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better that you just sleep with an incubus rather than Casper. And I'm talking about an actual incubus which is a horny demon and not the band lol

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta As far as I know, Casper is a ghost and not a kid. And a friendly ghost for that matter.

I would like to have Thor. I want to date someone who has a good body.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah no. I don't know what Thor are you talking about. I've seen pictures from his recent movies...

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Which Thor are we talking about here? The hunky one or dad bod Thor?

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 I would love to date dadbod Thor

Questions here are getting weirder everyday but anyway, I grew up watching Superman. They all have the perfect body

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I am entertained with some of the questions here. I like Superman, too. But how about those perfect bodies that you are referring to?

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 do you think that you can handle having supersex with him if things get hot and heavy

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you're not forced to answer or reply to any of them if you find them weird or not interesting

I always adored Indiana Jones. He has this unique sexiness that I can't just understand.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      You like cowboy style characters, eh? As for me, I like to be fucked by cowboys inside a farmhouse in the middle of a field. lol.

Victor Krum from the Harry Potter Series. Would love to pretend that I'm Hermione while we're dating

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      It is Viktor Krum. Anyway, yeah, he looks fine with me. I could also have a date with him. But I wonder how they date on their world?

It would be a toss coin between Peter Parker and Johnny Storm aka Human Torch. Since the two of them are easy going men

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you're into men who like to joke around and make fun of themselves sometimes

I like Wolverine, growing up watching the X-Men trilogy. I want a daddy like Hugh Jackman.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      So you prefer the movie version of Wolverine and not the real one

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn Real one? Is there a real Wolverine?

I would love to have a one night stand with the Flash. Just want to know how many times he needs to fuck me before I have an orgasm lol

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you need some kind of a special kind of lube if he's going to fuck you until you would cum

I want to hookup with MCU Scarlettwitch. Had been fancying Elizabeth Olsen for a while already
    Last edited by honesty101; 07-25-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have a crush on her older sisters before or she's the only Olsen that you want to hookup with?

I want to do it with Mister Fantastic or Plastic Man. Imagine how he can easily stretched their dicks whenever he wanted to

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you can tell them to turn their dicks like those of a pig which is shaped like a corkscrew lol

Would love to date Professor Hulk from Avengers: Endgame

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Would love to go out with him also because I'm curious on how big his junk is

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakesi It could be big enough for us to scream while being fucked. lol.
Working...
X