Something went wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something went wrong

I always ask the men to use flavored condoms whenever we have sex.
    I thought it was flavored for nothing but to mask the odor of latex.
    I did not know that it should be used for oral sex.

Is there something that you had been doing for years and then suddenly you learned that you were doing it the wrong way?
    Last edited by J3nnyTalia; 07-20-2019, 12:15 PM.

I always have oral sex without a condom on. Would it feel something strange if there is a condom while sucking the dick?

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I even thought of that too. I also thought of edible lubricants.

Even if it is flavored, you can still taste the awful taste of the latex. Still, it smells better than the regular ones.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      It just smells good to give off some vibes but I might choke on dem rubbers.

Oh, I like those flavored condoms. I just love the strawberry flavor. Which flavor do you like best?

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      The lemon flavor. It is a bit citrusy in taste. The scent smells clean, too.

Was told recently that you shouldn't let my teeth scrape the shaft of a guy's dick when giving a blowjob LMAO

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you're not being serious about this one because if you're serious with this one, all the guys that you've slept with got their worst blowjobs in their lives from you

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Were there no guys who reacted when you did that mistake to them?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope the guys you've been with before were not traumatized because of it lol

All of my exes hated the way I get toothpaste since I'm one of those who squeeze in the middle

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that's the only thing that they found annoying about you? lol

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you do such a thing? lol Danica505

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo so that she can immediately squeeze and put the toothpaste on her toothbrush

It was only a few years ago that I've learned that I was holding the wine glass the wrong way.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Also learned about that recently. That you need to hold it by the stem so that it would be chill longer

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want to keep the wine chilled or cold, why not just put some ice on it while you're drinking it. That's how Diane Keaton takes her wine

I'm still learning how to properly pour beer on a glass in order to avoid it too be foamy

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you one of those people who are planning to own a micro brewery in the future?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're the type who doesn't drink it from the bottle or can?

Are you sure that's the reason why they put flavors on them? And I can't really picture myself sucking a guy's dick while he's wearing a condom

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm having problems picturing that as well. And besides I'm not sure guys would enjoy that

Originally posted by imhornyimhorny View Post
    And I can't really picture myself sucking a guy's dick while he's wearing a condom
    That's something I have no plans of doing it also

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you have any plans of doing it? Do you think that's it's weird to lick something that's covered by latex?
Working...
X