No announcement yet.

Have you ever cheated on someone? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever cheated on someone? Why?

I've cheated on my previous boyfriend before I even ended things up with him. I felt guilty that I had a one night stand with a guy who doesn't even know I exist right now.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      You could already forget what happened as the guy whom you had a one night stand with no longer remembers you. But do you have plans to cheat again in the future?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji did you just assumed that she would again in the future?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      That is actually a concept of a one night stand. After the session, you would have to forget the person.

How could you cheat on your ex-boyfriend when he was kind-hearted and patient with you?
    As for me, I invoke my right to silence. lol. My mouth is shut at this moment.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea there are people who would cheat on their partners even if things are going well in their relationship. That's just the way they were wired in their brains, I suppose

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spill us the tea CupcakeTea

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, come one. Just spill it. You are nearly there.

I've slept with the guy that I was crushing hard since my boyfriend at the time cheated on me

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you've done it with a guy that you're fancying rather than just a random guy

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      How was he @Danice505 was he really good?

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, people do that one to have a revenge. Still, not a good way to go, though.

That's really a given when it comes to long distance relationships. If the love and trust for each other is strong enough, one of you would end up cheating on the other person

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      XtineA OR if the love and trust for each other is just ain't enough, right?

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta yes, people still need to be physically near each other that's why long distance relationships don't work out

I have NEVER cheated on any of my ex-boyfriends and even my hook-ups. I don't like the feeling of being cheated that's why I would never EVER do it. In the end, I always get cheated and I don't even know why.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that you were even monogamous with your fuck buddies

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn One at a time sis. Guys are hard to come by nowadays lol

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      You have been cheated on and on. So, have you thought of cheating as a form of revenge?

I cheated on the guy who cheated on me first? Yeah, like that

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      For revenge? Did you gain something from it uninvoked?

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      It felt so good to get it even, right?

I've cheated to my previous exes, I just couldn't help myself at all. That's why I'm not into something serious as of the moment.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're one of those players but I guess it won't stay like that forever. Believe me

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried cheating once just to see how it feels like. I end up hurting myself.

What a surprise! Most of y'all are cheaters

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you sure that you've never cheated before?

When you have a good boyfriend, do not do things that would destroy your relationship. Be a good woman to your man.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! You said it very well. There should be trust that no one would be cheating with each other.

Getting bored does not give you the right to cheat. And you were just miles apart. How far is he from you? You could visit him or ask him to visit you.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like they can't really visit each other that often that's why that happened.
Working...
X