The Hate Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hate Game

What kind of people or groups that you find truly annoying? Mine are Social Justice Warriors

Those vegans who would often post in social media sites trying to forcing their beliefs to everyone and to stop eating meat

Comment

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that a vegan once do you wrong lol

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I once seen a vegan advocate. He was firm with his beliefs. We almost clashed with his arguments.

Anti-vaxxers who rely on essential oils in curing every ailment out there lol

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you aware that those oils could also heal some diseases? I am saying all, of course.

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove are you sure that they were really cured or not just relieved?

Originally posted by Yummykorn View Post
    Mine are Social Justice Warriors
    The same ones are for me as well. They're one of the reasons why stand up comedians are trying to play it safe with their material because they would be the first ones who would find their jokes offensive

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. I bet that most of the stand up legends would have huge problems with their careers if they're starting today

Why do you hate them? They are doing what is right. There must be a social justice in this world.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      It is because the way they react on certain issues. I know that we should try and be politically correct at this day and age, but we shouldn't be too onion skinned about it

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      XperiencedVirgin do have a friend or been in a situation where the person complains a lot about a small thing that the day or evening was ruined because of it

For me, the media who produce the fake news. TV stations, radio, newspapers and websites churning out all garbage news which are all twisted.

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Even Trump hates those fake news. Those media should portray real news as they are. No need to twist the news.

The so called progressive groups who always have complaints. I do not even consider them as true progressive groups; I call them the complaint groups.

Comment

Those so-called instagram influencers and begpackers. If you don't know what begpackers are. They're those people who would travel to other countries (mostly Asian countries) who are trying to "search for themselves" and end up begging in order to go to the next country. Here's a pic of a begpacker in case you still don't know what I'm talking about

Comment

• CupcakeTea
        CupcakeTea commented
        Editing a comment
        Why travel when you do not have money?

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe, they want adventures but do not want to spend so much money. It does not look good on me, though.

• VickyMae55
        VickyMae55 commented
        Editing a comment
        HoneyHoney72 well if they really wanted to have an adventure, they should at least have enough funds for that trip and not rely on other people in order to finish their trip
    Working...
    X