Scientific experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientific experiment

If money and ethics would not be issues, then I would try to make an experiment in attempting to revive dead people. Hey, remember that I was a mad but brilliant scientist so I guess that I would be successful in making that possible.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Who would be the first well known person who you would have to revive?

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      rockmybedpls No. I don't like zombies. They should be like real human beings - alive and well.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      PussySlay Can I revive Eve? The mother of all mankind.

I would have to resurrect some extinct animals which would not be harmful with the current age and time like the mammoths. I would not be resurrecting the dinosaurs as they would be too dangerous for the world.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that bringing back the mammoths is a good idea. They might be able to survive because of how crazy the weather these days

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      KellyEM But I think that the scientists have plans to recreate one. They could house them on the cold regions of the world like Antarctica.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      But the world would want to see the dinosaurs. Maybe, we could make a big zoo for the dinosaurs?

I would like to turn the current desserts back to their original states thousands of years ago. That is, I would have to turn them into lush forests once again. There are only few desserts animals which I think would still survive in the forests.

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great idea. I hate the fact that our planet is slowly dying and most people don't even give a damn about it.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      If you turn them into forests, then we would not have desserts anymore. You would obliterate one of the habitats in the world.

I would try to terraform Mars so that we can already send people there. I'm going to make movies like Total Recall and The Martian a reality

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      There is actually a project where they would send people on Mars but money is the main reason why they could not really push through with it.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, it is a planet near the sun and have the potential to be habitable. We would have other world aside from Earth. Someday, people would be divided into Earthlings and Martians. lol.

I would be like Mister Sinister or High Evolutionary and experiment with people and animals. I'll try to create some of those mythological creatures

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      If you could only have one mythological creature to bring into life on this world, what would it be and what is the reason why you had selected that creature?

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that it would be harmless, it sounds like it's a risky thing to do

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you thinking of making a Pegasus or a Chimera by any chance?

How about reversing the climate change? I could turn the glaciers back to their original places. There would be no melting glaciers anymore. I think this would be very helpful to the world.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad seeing this, everything environment-related is great! Now we should destroy useless humans lol

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol TroveLove we should eliminate senseless humans.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you telling us that you're going to cool down the planet in order to restore the glaciers that were melted before?

I would invent the time machine, probably fix a few errors way back. Or probably go back when the earth was healthy and would have the possibility to maintain it till now.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh, that sounds interesting. I might go to the future and take a look at our Earth.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      What were those errors that you would like to fix?

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that you might end up making more problems by fixing the errors that you made in your past? There's a possibility that one of those mistakes lead you into making that time machine

Since it looks like we would just continue ruining the entire planet, why not try and make ourselves able to adapt with the pollution around us. I would create humans who can survive in harsh conditions and pollution lol

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you took to heart the "mad" part that she mentioned lol

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there's nothing wrong with preparing for the worst case scenario
Working...
X