Sex or chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex or chocolate

Which would you choose? Sex or chocolate?
    I would choose chocolate. The richest chocolate tastes delicious that I could forego sex.

I have seen having both chocolates and sex. I think I would choose sex over chocolate. You would get happy eating chocolates but having sex provides more than happiness.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you also feel happy in eating chocolates, right?

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      But if my partner does not make me happy in bed, he better have chocolates at least lol

They say that the next best thing next to sex is chocolate. So, with that, I would choose sex due to the pleasures that we could experience while having it.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know that in the animal kingdom, there are only two species that are capable of feeling pleasure when having sex? All other animals, aside from those two, would not feel sexual pleasure.

Can I have sex while munching some chocolates? Well, those are my favorites and it would be hard to just choose one.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you could ask your partner to place some chocolates on your body and eat the chocolates on you and you. lol.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, you could have. But that would look so awkward. I have never done it in the past.

Chocolates! If I choose sex, I would have a body ache the next day. Chocolates do not give me those kinds of aches. lol.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that your sessions were done in the right way? If body aches happen, then you might have exerted too much efforts.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also choose chocolates not because of the body aches the next day but the feeling of happiness that it brings.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it's a good kind of body ache so what's wrong with that? lol

I am usually horny so I would choose sex. I am not still over it. I would have sex until I get so old that I won't be able to raise my feet anymore. At that time, I would already stop. lol.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm currently on a diet, so I would choose sex as well. Okay, I admit, I'm always horny too.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be a hypocrite if I answered chocolates lol.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most of us would feel so horny from time to time so yeah I could also choose sex over chocolates.

I love both, it would be hard for me to choose one. Hmm, my sex partner should bring me chocolates so that after the sex, I can munch all those chocolates lol!

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I would eat the chocolates first before engaging in sex so that I can immediately burn all the calories I ate lol!

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast Mmmm, we have an opposite view. Since I had already burned lots of calories, I need those chocolates to replenish what were lost.

Don't you think that this should be named 'Sex AND Chocolates'? It would be a yes please for me lol!

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sure want to come over to your place and hand you over a box of chocolates. I bet you know what's gonna happen next lol!

Can it be both? Like pouring chocolate syrup on my tits so he can lick them clean lol

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe we can do that one of these days. And I hope that you don't mind that I would add some whipped cream on those chocolate covered tits of yours

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you've also poured honey over those titties of yours?

If you want, you can have your chocolate while we're having sex

Comment

Working...
    X