Looking For Fun In Norfolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Fun In Norfolk

To those who are looking for some fun and around Norfolk (Virginia) hit me a message here

What kind of fun are you talking about here honey? Is it something that happens in the bedroom and nudity is required?

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not be so naive. You know that those are the things that are happening here. lol.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, duh Captain Obvious! What kind are you even here for? Please tell me that you're sarcastic.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Not only a thing that happens in the bed room. Not only nudity is required. Naughtiness and horniness are needed.

Well, I'm not from Norfolk but I would love have some fun with you

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure with that? She is a woman. I do not think that she would be into women. lol.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Count me in. Want to have some threesome? lol.
      Just kidding. She is a woman but I am here to look for some men.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sorry to ask but are you a lesbian or something? Why would you hit up with an another woman?

Are you offering your self to the men who would like to have some fun? That is the way I interpret your post. Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she is looking for men to have some fun with. Well, what kind of fun? She did not state specifically.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      So what if she is looking for some fun? What are you here for anyway CuddlyPac?

Why aren't the men here not replying to your post?

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      They do not reply if there is no profile picture. Men need to see who are beautiful and who are not. Girls are not the only one who are picky but also the men.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it because they do not like us or something? I do not really know but I had already attempted to have a post. Let us see if there would be men who would contact us.

Why won't you start talking to the guys here yourself? After all, you're the one who's looking for it. Do not be shy now, welcome to the forum by the way!

Comment

Working...
    X