Newbie From New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From New Orleans

Actually had this account and it's only now that I decided to check the forum out. Looking forward to chatting with the other members here

Glad that you decided to make your presence felt here. Just start any topic that you want to talk about and the other members here would answer the ones that they're into

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Just I you, I would like to welcome this new member. Hope you would post for more. There are nice people here. I am sure of that.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what are the good topics to start with? I would be posting some topics soon but I still do not know how to have a good topic. I feel hesitant that people would just ignore me.

What have you been doing that you've forgotten that you had an account on this forum?

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      She has not forgotten, she was just inactive just like me. But soon, I think I would begin to be more active here.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Work, perhaps? Everyone is busy with work. Unless, she had done something else in the past months.

Chatting only? Are you not for hookups just like the other members here? Well, I noticed that there are some people who are looking for some hot actions here.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about if I ask you the same thing Hanababe, what are you looking for here? Have you talked to some of the guys here? Why not start with me?

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat first before hooking up. You seem to be one of those chicks who don't do background checks. Be careful of who you hook up with.

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that's only for starters and she would eventually be open when it comes to talking about hooking up

What made you come back to this forum? I have been here but I only read from time to time. I did not post anything in the past.

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what made you change your mind and now you are already making some posts?

I'm actually planning to go there during Mardi Gras. Maybe we can grab a couple of drinks and guys as well lol

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mardi Gras? Is that the one in Brazil? They have a big celebration where they have lots of tourists around. Is that the one that you are referring to?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Divina009, you missed half of your life if you do not know that New Orleans celebrates Mardi Gras. Please get out of your cave every once in a while lol
Working...
X