Fun in Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun in Jersey

Do you want to have some fun with me? If "yes" is your answer then contact me. We could have some online, as well as, offline fun. So, what are you waiting for?
    Oh, by the way, I am here in New Jersey.

You seem to be a new member here. I have not seen you before so welcome to the forum.
    It is not common for women to look for fun here. Most of the people who are looking are the the men.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm impressed by women who speaks her mind. She's looking for hooking like any of you ladies here. I can't even recall the first time you got here CuddlyPac

So are you also the other women here who would take just any man? Yeah, you read it right. Any man. How pathetic. lol.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that she's being too needy because she's willing to do it with any guy here?

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      pleaserloser have you always thought that being needy is a bad thing?

What kind of fun are we talking about here exactly? Is it the clothing not required kind of fun that's done in the bedroom?

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you've already answered your own question. Unless she's into other things besides what you've mentioned

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 I'm guessing that there's a chance that she's into kinky stuff as well
Working...
X