Anybody in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in Texas?

Mmm, I do not know if I should do this or not. But, anyway, I have already started typing so I might as well continue with it.
    So, I am from Laredo, Texas. 24 years old and I am looking for some hot and horny men around the area.
    Note: Around this age range only. I am not into older men so do not waste your time if you are already a bit old.

Then, I could be included on your list but I am not any near in Texas. Anyway, if you happen to like some online fun then I could offer you something that you could not resist. A quick message to me would do.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello jerda201! I'm VanVan01 from Indiana, do you want to be friends with me? We can chat and get things started from there.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not try and go to Laredo if you're really interested in getting to know her

Why are the older men not accepted? Did you have some bad experiences with those older men?

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably some older men who struggles to have a hard-on or just being creepy around younger women. It's safe to tell your desired preferences to avoid unwanted invitations from weird people.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that its non of your business when it comes to her taste in men

Hey there BiancaG! Welcome to Flirt 2 Hookup Forum. You're free to post forums and get to know a few people here. I know a few friends from Laredo, TX. I bet you folks are doing fine there.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice of you to be the welcoming committee here lmao

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      pleaserloser I bet she has a lot of friends that you have, you sound like a people-pleaser. Lol!

Originally posted by BiancaG View Post
    Note: Around this age range only. I am not into older men so do not waste your time if you are already a bit old.
    How old exactly would be that 'old man' you're restricting here? I don't think that would be a problem with me since I'm still in my 20s, so...wanna try me?

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be looking for someone who's in his late 30's to mid 40's
Working...
X