Durham, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durham, NC

Well, without getting any introduction, I am here to look for some online fun. Any online fun that you could think of, I am game for that. So, what are you waiting for? Message me now! Raawwwrrrr.

Alright! Now, there is someone who wants to have some online fun. Hey, baby, check out my message that I had sent. We could start from there.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to send me some naughty messages, too? I am also looking for some online fun.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries there, virgingirl, there are so many guys here you can easily talk to. Just message them and soon they'll be hitting up on you all at once.

Did men already message you? I am curious as some men here are picky. They only like to message women who have sexy profile photos.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not that picky, well, sometimes we all do. Don't be a hypocrite about it, but it takes time to get to know a person better and if it doesn't click, you're free to chat anyone, right? Chill out SimplyAlisha

Originally posted by fucklove View Post
    Message me now! Raawwwrrrr.
    I see that you're a 26-year-old woman, but who the hell still says 'Rawr', like you're on MySpace 2000s? You sound like a 12-year-old, geez.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you need a chill pill there BigDaddy69 Rawr is just merely an expression, but I do agree it's quite cringy coming from a woman on her 20s.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with using terms that are not considered as cool these days?

Originally posted by fucklove View Post
    Any online fun that you could think of, I am game for that.
    I think people here would start engaging with you if you put up a picture. It would be sketchy for you to 'have fun' with us here without having a face to show.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      So you never interacted with guys who don't post their pictures here?

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Marphy maybe she did it before and the guy wasn't really what he says he is
Working...
X