A virgin girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A virgin girl

Who wants to have some fun with a virgin girl? Raise your hand now! Just kidding. I won't be able to see you raise your hand anyway. lol.
    On the serious side, I am here to have some fun. Online fun, that is. Anything on your mind?

Virgin girl? Are you sure that you are still a virgin? I do not think that there are still virgins at this forum. lol.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by playagame View Post
      I do not think that there are still virgins at this forum. lol.
      Well, since she's here now, considering her one. It doesn't even matter, virgingirl. As long as you get to know me, I'll show you the ropes. Sooner or later you'll get there, so first...how about a little chat, eh?

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Was actually thinking that she's a virgin when it comes to getting fucked in the ass

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not believe that she is still a virgin on all of her holes. But she chose a very good username. Catchy but unbelievable.

I would still believe that there are people out there at this point who are still virgins. There's nothing wrong with that. Anyways, welcome to the forum! We can chat if you like virgingirl

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone's welcome here as long as they know what they signed up for. No one restricts everyone here as long as we're having fun, right?

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not the two of you try and chat her up and maybe one of you would be lucky enough to get her cherry popped

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoping that you would be the first man to release her from her claim? But I doubt that she is still a virgin. I had known some women who claimed that they were virgins, but my gosh, they were far better than I in the bed category.

Virgin or not, you are welcome here virgingirl. Maybe soon you'll get to meet your match here! I'm happy to have you here on this forum.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! I respect anyone or everyone I ever met. No pressure for virgingirl she should take some time to get to know 'the one' before giving her all to him.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to show her the ropes when it comes to sex? BeautifulCupful

It is so hard to believe that you are a virgin virgingirl, no offense. I've never met a virgin girl going to sites like this and telling that he or she is a virgin. What made you decide to finally come here and join us for naughty forums?

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      What does it take for a person to convince you that they're still a virgin? How can you not believe it even when they say it here online?

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys I see what you're trying to imply here. You would believe that virgingirl really IS a virgin unless you get to meet up with her and have sex with her to your advantage just so she can prove to you her claim. Am I right?

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us give her the benefit of the doubt. That is her claim so unless proven otherwise then us think that her claim is valid.

Originally posted by virgingirl View Post
    Who wants to have some fun with a virgin girl?
    A virgin, huh? Are you sure that you haven't touched or played with your ladybits down there? I guess you're in the right place since you're offering yourself to any of the guys here.

Comment

Working...
    X