Play in Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play in Orlando

Let us play a game in Orlando? Any game you want. Any. Wait, not for the pervert ones, alright? I want the safe ones only. lol.

Are you sure with those any games? There are some men who have kinks and fetishes. You might be shocked when you learn the things that they want to have with you.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's strange to ask strangers to play a game that does not involve kinks or fetishes, anything naughty in general. I got confused too.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, maybe she's just into plain board games or sports, or something. I don't know. She enjoys games without anything that involves sex or any kink.

Originally posted by playagame View Post
    Any. Wait, not for the pervert ones, alright? I want the safe ones only. lol.
    But you said ANY, so how does perverted ones are not allowed? Are you sure you never tried playing naughty dare games at least? You're missing out on life here playagame

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      She already made her restrictions on that one. I understand that she's not into those kinds of games, the perverted ones yes. It might've led her to something bad that's why she does not enjoy it now.

Hello, playagame! It's nice for you to be here, don't mind some people here who try to mess with you. But for now, you are more than welcome to engage with us about anything!

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're going to be good friends with her BeautifulCupful. But would you mind if she plays games with us too? Lol, I won't do any pervy on her, relax!

Why are you not interested in playing with guys that are into kinky stuff?

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because of the previous epic failed naughty games lol!
      Kidding, this new girl has some weird preferences tho.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      youngsterme you should remember that not everyone is into that kind of stuff

Originally posted by playagame View Post
    Let us play a game .
    Isn't that what The Jigsaw Killer often say in the movie Saw? What kind of games are you talking about exactly?

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Not exactly murder kind of games, but not anything pervy too. Maybe a game of online Poker or Mahjong and she might bet on you guys, sounds like fun to me!
Working...
X