Which will you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which will you prefer?

If you are to choose among one night stand, no strings attached, and friends with benefits, which will you prefer to have? What is the reason behind your answer?

For me, I prefer a no strings attached situation. Because in that way, I won't be worrying about my partner falling in love with me or something.

I think I prefer one night stands because I won't have to disclose any personal information about me aside from my phone number. Also, we won't be interacting with each other again because it is just a one time thing.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes it's hard for me to deal with people I've been on one-night stands with, they sometimes contact me whenever they feel like they're in need to release. Well, fuck that right? I'd block them since a one-night stand is just a one-time thing, I absolutely agree with you AnnieP

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      One night stands are better than anything, especially right after sex, well, since it was only just one night then you two should make it last since there will never be a next time for that.

NSA or no strings attached situation is the best one for me. We won't even be referred to as friends so I won't need to care for him and be nice to him. Lol!

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTasty is right, we should at least be a little nicer to people we encounter even if we only see them as no strings attached, I mean, everyone deserves a little respect even if they're not respectful themselves already.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there would not be any care at all. After the banging session is over, everything is over. Both of you enjoyed each other, anyway.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      This is one of the advantages of no strings attached. After banging, both leave. End of story.

Originally posted by TeaBroadway View Post
    If you are to choose among one night stand, no strings attached, and friends with benefits, which will you prefer to have? What is the reason behind your answer?
    I'm okay with friends with benefits with someone, at least we'd get to have sex every now and then whenever we feel horny. He will be my easy and go-to fuckbuddy and at least we can still be friends after having sex, right?

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Being friends with benefits with someone is easy and I can agree to what you've said BugAlive. I'm sur that she's always good to go if I'd invite her over for sex, she'll do anything because we're good friends.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! Those are the perks of having friends with benefits. You could always have sex buddies; you won't run out of it. Lol.

Eh? But one night stand and no strings attached is just one concept, right? The one night stand is a vulgar term, so they sugar-coated it and made it to no strings attached.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, it makes sense too. Well, whatever it is that you call it as long as you still put a label to it still matter right? Lol.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      One night stand is a common term to it, while the sugar-coated one which is the no strings attached is more appropriate. You can even put that up on your dating app bios lol.

I would choose friends with benefits as it is less stressful. Since you already know the person, the awkwardness coupled with hesitation would not be present anymore.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyblic you should also consider that being friends with benefits with someone is less hassle, you two could just call each other then proceed to those sex sessions, whatsoever!

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Since you are already friends, you would be at ease with each other already. Things would be smoother than if you would do it with a stranger.

I would choose a one night stand. We would meet and bang each other. After that, we would leave the place and forget each other. It would be as if nothing had ever happened. No fuzz, no drama. Nothing.

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd definitely choose to have a one night stand with someone as well. There will be no information given, for it is just a one time thing. So, it will be just us making the most out of it.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      With a one night stand, you do not need to know the other person. All you have to do is to bang each other, enjoy the moment and leave each other after you are done.

Since I do not want to have too many partners, I think that it is best to have friends with benefits. Being friends, you know those people well. You would feel the safeness being with them.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, I think friends with benefits with someone is much better since you can even have them anytime you want. They're a great companion too!

I would like to have the no strings attached. Why? Because it is a fancy way of saying that we could have a sex for once, and then we would never see each other again.

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's true and you can never consider him to be 'ghosting' you right after the sex because that's just how it is. It's a one time opportunity, like that. LOL!

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      A no strings attached situation can also mean that you can have sex for as many times as you want without having any feelings or attachment to each other. It's the most convenient for me because I don't want any feelings to be involved in my hookups that's why I prefer NSA.

I'll prefer to have an FWB situation because in that way, I already know the person who I am sleeping with and I know that he won't do anything bad to me. Well, except in bed of course. Lmao!

Comment

Working...
    X