Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift

Given that the two of you are still talking, would you give a gift to someone who you used to hookup with? Or maybe to someone who you're currently in an FWB situation with? If yes, what are you gonna give and why? If no, why?

Of course, I'll give him a gift. I think he deserves to get a perfume from me. I'll give him a branded one because he's so nice to me.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      While perfume is a nice gift, those won't be used that much. He won't be using the same perfume on a daily basis, right? It would just be stored away. How about giving him something that is very useful?

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      I think some girls buy their men neckties. You know, those stuffs would be used for work. They would appreciate it, for sure.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      It suddenly came to my mind. What would be his reaction if you gave him an unbranded one? Lol.

If I have an FWB situation, I'll definitely give him a gift because we're still friends minus the hookup experiences. I think I'll give him something that he can use to his work. Or maybe I'll just ask him what he wants.

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you could provide what he wants? What if he tells you that he likes to have an expensive sports car, would you be able to gift it to him? Lol. Of course, we know that men love those kinds of cars.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Mor2thisIknoe that's just too much, therefore, I would rather NOT ask him what he wants. I don't think it is even necessary to give them gifts even if I can afford that sports car for him but what's in it for me, right? It's as if he could give me a present but I'm sure I won't be receiving any.

No. There should be no gifts for each other. We are not lovers, so I do not think that gifts would be necessary. Heck, we do not even have anniversary.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I mean, why is there a need to give gifts when you two aren't even a real thing? Is that how you keep them as pets by giving them treats?

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol BigDaddy69 It is like having pets and giving them treats for being a 'good boy/girl'. Well, no gift is necessary because you won't be receiving one back anyway.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      But friends could give gifts to each other, right? So, I guess that you could give him some gifts as tokens of appreciation.

Previous hookup - no.
    FWB - probably.

So, what about those gifts? It is necessary to provide gifts? If I provide gifts, what would be good gifts to give them? Yes, them and not just him. Lol.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how many FWBs do you have BabyUni? I cannot believe that you can afford such gifts for your FWBs, I'm sure that they would feel ashamed if you'd give them a gift.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      I have an FWB with someone at the moment and I often receive gifts from him, even the smallest things like purses or bags. Well, he loves seeing me being happy with his gifts that's why he's filled with happiness. Although I insist on giving him some gifts, he says that it won't be necessary.

If I give a gift to either my hookup or to my friend with benefits, what would be considered as good gifts? What do men want to have the most?

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Men want shoes, new games, or anything that he could ask for. Well, it doesn't have to be necessary but some guys will accept if you insist, right?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Better sex? Lol, I'm sorry well, sometimes it's okay not to ask for gifts from you women, you might think that we're being too demanding already.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shoes. I think they love shoes as just we love shoes, too. Basketball shoes if he is still young or a nice leather shoes if he is old already.

I think I'll give my hookup partner something we can use during our hookups. Handcuffs, maybe? Or some rope? Lol!

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you're going to give him BDSM toys? Well, that would help spice up the relationship especially during bed.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I never knew that it could be nice to give him something like that, are you sure that he's only going to use that to you?

Can I give him a one-month supply of condoms? That would be useful for him, right? I am sure that he would gonna love it.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Or buy his a fleshlight too, lol! Nah, that is sooooo high school! You should at least give him the best sex of his life when you give him your little present over there LOL!

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you could at least give them a one-month supply of condoms then you should give him a smooth line by saying, "Would you like us to taste these out?", that will surely drive him wild!

I won't give any gift to my former hookup partner because I don't think it's appropriate. Also, he might think that I have feelings for him when I give him a gift so it's definitely a big no.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's better if we'd receive them, right? After all, women deserve to receive gifts not being gender-biased but it's always been a tradition. Even if there's no occasion, well, if a man feels like giving then he must give gifts to a lady.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 is right, us, ladies, we shouldn't be giving them gifts but rather, we receive those gifts from them. It's okay if we receive one or not, it's the thought that counts anyway, no matter what gift it is too.

Wait, I think that the men should give me the presents and not the other way around. So, if they give me one, it should be something that I would love to have.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Then they should've asked you in the first place so that they can give you that gift that you are looking forward to receiving.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right BeautifulCupful, those men should be the ones giving us presents and it is still your choice if you wanted to give them something too.

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you demanding to be given a gift or something? Anyway, what do you want to have as a gift?

I think I'd give some gives to my current FWB, we're friends, aren't we? In a special kind of way and I think she deserves one from me. I do not care about the person I used to hook up with, I do not give them special attention anymore then why would I even give them a gift that they do not deserve?

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what gift would you give to your FWB? Of course, those one night stands are nothings so you do not need to give them gifts. You would not even know where they are after parting ways.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were my FWB and if you want to provide a gift for me, I would like to receive a designer bag.

I think that it would be better if he gives me a gift rather than me giving a gift to him. I think that it would not look nicely if I would be the only one who provides him a gift.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that it would be hard for us ladies to think of a gift that must be given to guys. I think it would be a lot easier if they would give us those gifts or nothing at all.

For my FWB, it's the things she likes, like if she's into Panda bears then I'd probably give her stuffed Panda bear toys or anything that has Panda bear prints on it.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Reminds me of my FWB, he's been giving me Panda bear stuffs too, I'm not into Pandas but he told me that Panda bear is like my spirit animal every time he sees me, lol.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      My eyes misread your post. I thought you said: "If she's into Prada then I'd probably give her Prada." Lol.
Working...
X