Silliest things you've done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silliest things you've done

What are the silliest things that you have done to grab a guy's attention?

Sorry but I must share this from a friend's past experience (says she's okay to let me share this funny story anyway). So, my friend once wore a tank top with a plunging neckline to expose her cleavage but then she learned that the guy she likes was more into girls with small breasts.
    Last edited by StrongAsZeus; 12-24-2019, 09:15 AM.

I bet that she pulled her tank top back on and was quite embarrassed by that incident. Well, as far as I can remember, I tried wearing heels and strut my way to the office but I nearly tripped, gladly no one saw me but then again I thought that the guy I like would be impressed with it but she told me I'm too tall to be wearing heels already, since then I never worn heels to work.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that means that the guy was not a tall man. Because if he is a tall man, then he should still be taller than you are even if you wore your high heels.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you tripped and the shoes got damaged with your ankle sprained. That would have been so bad if that happened.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not wear high heels just like what those models use on the runways. You would just make some hard things for yourself.

Oh! I did not know that there are guys who are into those women who have small breasts. I thought that all men want to have women with large breasts.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what we do call those men who want small tits? I wonder why they want small tits when they could not do something fun on those small tits. Lol.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guys enjoy small tits, normal tits, huge tits, but as long as they're all REAL. I do not enjoy those huge fake breasts, that's why I'd rather admire those average-size instead.

I texted the guy who I wanted. The following day, he asked me if I was the one who texted him. I answered that I was the one. He told me not to text him again as his wife was able to read the text message, and they got into a fight as his wife thought that I was his ex-girlfriend. Note that I did not know that he had a wife already.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw! That is the reason why we need to have a research prior to contacting someone we like. Lol.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Shane77 I hope you didn't admit the truth that it was you behind all that. You could've pretended that you do not have his number and he will surely believe you and will accuse other people texting him.

I tried to wave at him. Sadly, he did not look at my direction. I tried to wave again to no avail. I guess waving is not a good idea to catch a man's attention. How about if I wave my tits in front of him? Would he be able to notice me?

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      How far were you when you waved at him? If you were too far, then he might not had seen you.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      MasQue or he might be needing his glasses because he can no longer see things clearly from afar, lol. Such an epic fail for you CupcakeTea

How did she learn that that guy wanted girls with small breasts?
    Well, anyway, it was an epic fail for her. Sometimes, there are unconventional things and those would catch us off-guarded.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe he is not into girls, after all. Maybe all this time he is into guys as well and not into girls with big boobs, small boobs, or not even attracted to just one girl but is attracted to guys lol!

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast What the... LOL. Okay, you could be right. He was not into those girls but with men with big balls. Hmm, okay, men with big cocks.

The silliest thing that I've done so far was to pretend I was talking to a guy on the phone that really adores me. They say that to get a guy's attention is to make him jealous. Then when I was about to say that I'll be meeting him because he keeps asking me out, my phone actually rang and it was my mom. Mission failed, he was no longer listening then he walked away.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Look what happens if you're trying to impress someone but you end up just making a fool out of yourself, lol! I don't know how I can get over from that embarrassing situation that you've put yourself through.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. If you fake something, then make sure that you execute the plan perfectly. On his mind, he could have stated: "What a lowly bitch!"

The silliest thing I did to get a guy's attention is to pretend that I am into Star Wars even though I am really not. I remember the time when I had to search for the characters and for the plot in order to be familiar with it. Because in that way, I will have something to talk about with the guy that I like. Lol!

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, he's a hot geek I can tell. Well, he should at least come up with the things you like as well so he can relate to the things you're going to tell him too.

To get a guy's attention, I tried eating something exotic. I think I was trying to show him that I am not choosy when it comes to food. I regretted doing that the moment the exotic food touched my tongue. I regretted it more because even though I did that, I still didn't get his attention. So silly, right?

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      What was that exotic food that you were saying? I thought that you were trying to impress him by deepthroating a banana and end up choking yourself, now that would be hilarious for me. Plus, it would be a turn-off, sorry!

We all know that guys get attracted to the boobs, right? So in the past, I tried stuffing up my bra just to get a guy's attention. I stuffed it using some socks. Lol! It was silly but it actually worked, that guy and I dated for quite some time but we eventually broke up.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      One of the reasons why he broke up with you is that he knew that you were faking to have huge boobs, he saw the socks that were stuffed in your bra as you two are having sexy time. Yeah, that did kinda turned him off, that's sad and funny at the same time!
Working...
X