More free time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More free time

If you had more free time, what would you do?

If I had more free time, I would like to impart awareness on the forest fires that are happening in my country. I know that I could not help that much as I could not do anything but to just raise an awareness of it. More awareness means that others might be able to help to stop the fires as it has been causing too many damages on the environment and wildlife.

If I had more free time, then I would like to travel and have good times across various places to have vacations. I would like to relax on the beautiful beaches of the world.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      What would be a better thing to do if you have a lot of money and get to travel around the world? Tag me in, I would like to travel around the world as well.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so you were selfish as you only thought of your own self. Would you not invite your family and/or close friends to be with you?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like you would be having beaches across the world only. How about the other tourist attractions aside from the beaches.

More free time would mean more men to hookup to, right? So, I guess that you already know where I am heading. More flirt flirting with more men. Hmmm, what would be wonderful to have!

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so stressed about my job and I would probably say, yes! Now's a great time for me to look for someone to hook up with too. Count me in XtineA

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy, tiger. XtineA, you seem to be the type that usually gets hookups every week or just whenever you feel like it. Wow, do you even take some rest, girl?

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Is that all that matters to you? Is flirting so important to you that you need to devote your extra time for that purpose?

More free time. What would be the use of more free time when there is no more free money? See? When we do things, money is needed. Even if I had more free time, I won't be able to do anything without money.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo is right BiancaG You should stay in the comfort of your home so you won't be able to waste your money on almost everything that is not necessary to buy or have.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo While sleeping would be nice to have as you won't spend anything, that would also mean that you lost some good things in life. Instead of sleeping, you could have chosen other more productive tasks, right?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah! You have a great point there! You could not do anything if there is no money. What would be the use of more free time when you could not spend due to lack of money?

If I had more free time and money is not an issue, then I would travel around the world with my friends. No, I do not want to be alone while I travel. I need my friends to get lost with me. Lol.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a great idea! My friends and I would love to get lost during those travels but I hope we'll have fun, plus we'll get to meet cute guys along the way too.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      So, would you like to travel to those so-called dangerous countries? I guess that travelling to those locations would be fun.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what would be the countries on your bucket lists?

If I had more free time, then I would like to join the United Nations in its efforts in helping disadvantaged communities around the globe. Oh, I feel like I am answering a Miss Universe question. Lol.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Precisely! And I guess you can make a huge impact on the whole with your beauty and brains, such a deadly combination. Go for it, 1xz9

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      That will be a very engaging thing to do! I think the rest of the world will pitch in and do the same as you.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      And what kind of service would you do? I guess you could do those things when you are on the healthcare as those are the people who are mostly needed by those communities.

How about trekking in the jungles of Amazon? Yeah, I know that there have been forest fires in the past, but we could have it on the parts which were not affected by those fires. In there, we could have some short banging time in the middle of the jungle. Oh, yeah, I could imagine it already.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      What the fuck? Lol, aren't you afraid that there could be any animal in there that is sure out to get you and your partner? So, you two would risk your lives for some extreme banging in the jungle?

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be amazing! I think it would be hot for you two to be banging loudly and recklessly in those jungles. You two could be like real-life Tarzan and Jane lol.

They say that time is one of the most important things in this world as that is one which we could not have again once it was lost already. There is no rewind of time. They say that we must always catch the time. Sometimes, I get tired of always catching up with time. It seems that it runs too quickly that I do not have the energy to run after it.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      So, your point is? Did you make all this thing up? I mean what's the point of all this, all that you've said AnnieP?

What to do during those free time? SLEEP, sorry but I think I'm losing sleep and even if I get to rest for hours, I still feel kinda sleepy. So yes, I think sleeping would do better for me.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I wanted to sleep too, that would be a great time to spend my free time. If there's nothing else to do, sleep. We all needed sleep anyway.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thinking, yeah I might as let be in a good long hour sleep during those free times. They say that enough sleep will help you get energized and would help regenerate your insides.

Free time, hmm, I guess I'm going to rob a bank? Kidding, I don't know, maybe go places and meet new people and stay in those different places and just go back when I feel like my free time is almost over.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      What the fuck? Lol, rob a bank, that's impossible to do but anyway, go places like wanderlust maybe? Yeah, I would love that as well.

If I have more free time, I'd do research and reading which is good brain exercise and I think the more you know, the better you'd become a conversationalist to almost anyone.

Comment

I'll probably stay indoors and be productive inside my home. I won't invite friends over, I'd just want to relax and be alone for a while.

Comment

Working...
      X