A Good Parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Parent?

Has any of you actually thought whether you're going to be a good parent or not?

I have not thought of that one yet. I am still busy with my life doing other things. Parenting is one of those things that I chose to ignore at the moment.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that you're going to eventually reach that point where you're ready to be a parent?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Janbaby there's going to be a huge chance that she would remember about it when its too late already.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Janbaby Yes, I am also thinking about that.

Absolutely! I was raised well by my parents, so I would like to emulate what they had done to me. I am sure my future kids would gonna love me so much.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Admirable. I like women who know what they want in life as most women as indecisive.

I do not have any kids yet, so I could not say if I would be a good parent or not. That is the thing that I would know when I get there. Ideally, I should be a good parent. I do not think that anybody here would say that they would be a bad parent.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      But has being a parent crossed your mind already or that's something that you've thought about?

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes those things that never crossed your mind are things that you really want.

I feel that I'm going to be a strict parent who can be cool as well.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that you can balance being both the good and bad cop when it comes to parenting?

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a strict and cool parent? I think that you need to choose one of those traits as they are completely on the opposite sides.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. I do not like those strict parents. What I like to be when I become one is to give them the freedom to be who they want to be and to do what they want to do.

I don't think that I'm going to be a good one. I actually prefer to be the cool aunt rather than a parent

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you think that you don't have what it takes to be a good parent? Are you that self-centered that you might end up still prioritizing yourself over your own child?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah! I love those cool aunts. I do not like those conservative aunts who would say lots of things about you.

I still need to improve and work on certain things about myself before trying to figure out if I have what it takes to be a parent.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that you need to make some transformations first? So, by default, that would mean that you would be a bad parent.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyblic It's just like a preparation on motherhood,It's better to improve and learn first before being a parent.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      My mom said you would really know if you are a good parent if your children are already at the right age.

I should be. Well, that is the ideal case. I guess that all of us would like to be a good parent when the time comes that we would be one.

Comment

But I could not date my own mother, could I? LOL. Sorry, but I did not have any baby sitter when I was young. My mom was the one who took care of me from when I was a baby until I grew up.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're in the wrong topic honey. We're talking about being a good parent here and not dating your babysitter.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, I laughed when I reads your response here. Clearly out of the topic hahaha.

If you're seriously doubting that you can't be a good parent to your child then you better stay single or don't have a child yet. I think this question is pretty much self explanatory and don't strive for being a bad parent because the child will suffer.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      How about the two of you? Do you think that the two of you are going to be good mothers?

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorn I agree! that would be very possible.

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Informerem Me? I think so. and I am always hoping that I will be good.

I think that I have what it takes to be a good parent. My profile pic might make you think that I'm not, but I believe in myself that I can.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you already looking for a partner who's willing to be the baby daddy of your soon to be child?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you've always played the mother when you were growing up and the one who acts like a mom among your friends?

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you ready to settle down and have kids?

Yeah, this thought always plays in my mind once I think about creating a family. Honestly, I am not confident that I'll be a good parent right now as I am more immature myself and can still learn a lot.

Comment

Working...
    X