Lockdown with your celebrity crush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockdown with your celebrity crush

If your going to be lockdown in your country and would stay on one of the residences of your celebrity crush, who would it be? I would have to go with either Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel, just seeing their curves and body everyday is a dream come true to me.

It would be GOT's John Snow, Kit Harington. We could just enjoy every night like how he fucked those in the series.

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but he is like a virgin and he was in GOT. He really does know nothing.

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw that meme.and yeah it's kinda funny. StrongAsZeus

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you say that he is virgin? BearMsAlive

Mine would be Oscar Isaac from the tragicomedy movie Inside Llewyn Davis. He is also a Guatemalan actor that is why I choose him.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel his one underrated actor. Really liked him in the movie Ex Machina.

This sounds fun and I would go with Mighty Chris Evans because that man is so hard to resist.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Which Chris Evans do you want to be stuck with? Is it the full bearded one or not?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you would spend most of the time checking out his ass if he passes by you?

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny Absolutely yes!.

Hugh Jackman from the movie The Greatest Showman is the best for me. I want him to sing to me while we are lockdown.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      What song are you going to let him sing? Are they the ones from the movie The Greatest Showman or it would be any song that he wants?

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know that he also sings in the "Les Miserables" movie? You should go check it out.

It would be with Paul Rudd and we can try and do the things that he did in the second Ant Man movie lol.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoping that the two of you would build that box maze in your house?

I want to be stuck with Alfie Allen. In case you don't know who he is, He played Theon Greyjoy in GOT and Finkel in Jojo Rabbit.

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      He may be a bastard and a brutal character in GOT but he is charming in real life.

I'm going to go with Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba. Always fancied them ever since.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are you going to do while you're with them? Are you just going to stare at them and jerk off lol.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Great choice jerda201 .Both of them is a win-win and you're lucky to stay with them if it ever happened.

I'll either go with Chris Hemsworth or his brother Liam Hemsworth because I find them both hot. Thor could put his hammer on me whenever he's feeling it but I'm afraid he'll turn fat when we are on lockdown.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      You watch a lot of endgame and I am more worthy of thor's hammer if you know what I mean.

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      You can have them both If you want but sadly they're in Australia.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 I'm guessing that you don't mind being Thor (sore) after a night of fucking with him? lmao

Since I'm in Brazil then I choose to be with Rodrigo Santoro who is considered as a sex symbol here and one of his movies that you'll probably know is "I Love You Phillip Morris".

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      He's a great actor too and most people don't recognize him. Yes, Vichie. He did play Xerxes.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      StrongAsZeus Yes he is great and it's sad that he doesn't get too many roles and they are not using his talent that much.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also in Brazil AudreyA and I also like him as an actor but don't know if I want to spend time with him.

I would love to say that it would be Salma Hayek, but since she's into older men, my second choice would be Eva Green.

Comment

If I can choose two guys, it would Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal aka the boys from Y Tu Mama Tambien

Comment

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        And are you hoping to have a threesome with them?

It will be Chris Pine and Leonardo Di Caprio, they've been rocking those beards with style and want to stay with them because they are my celebrity crush.

Comment

• Carlosa34
        Carlosa34 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope Leonardo will also paint you while you're naked lol.

• J3nnyTalia
        J3nnyTalia commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're going to choose someone, who would you choose more? Will it be Chris Pine or Leonardo Di Caprio?

I'll go with my favourite musical artist right now which is Shawn Mendes and make him perform each day like listening to a live concert.

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        How long do you think will it take before you get tired of him singing?

I'll go with Henry Cavill and I can be his Yennefer when we are on lockdown. I know he's a gamer and we could also play World of Warcraft together.

Comment

• Airbind
        Airbind commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I love Superman too but I'll go with the new Batman right now Robert Pattinson.
    Working...
    X