No announcement yet.

Lockdown with your celebrity crush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to be stuck with Seth Rogen. We would just smoke weed and make ashtrays or vases.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have seen him smoke weed in his movies like the Pineapple express and this is the end that's why you told that.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think its better if Seth can invite James Franco and Danny McBride along with him so it could be a nonstop fun, gag, and laugh.

If I don't want to be bored I'll probably go with Jim Carrey with this one because I always adore and idolized him ever since I've watched the mask, bruce almighty and dumb and dumber.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorn Is he your favorite actor too? Did you watch all of his movies? .

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      No, but now I keep watching the white chicks. It's really funny. playagame

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      White Chicks? That is the most hilarious movie I have ever seen. I already watched that a couple of times. Yummykorn

I might choose to be with Aldous Snow, the ex-boyfriend of Katy Perry maybe I'll be amused when he is around and get entertained a lot.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      His name is Russell Brand and not Aldous Snow. Made me think who the fuck is that guy lmao.
Working...
X