The First Thing That You Would Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Thing That You Would Do?

When this whole quarantine thing is finally over and we can go out in the public again, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Mine would be going to the beach and drink at my favorite bar.

I guess I would be hanging out with a few friends or co-workers for a drink. So that we can talk again in person.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah,we miss each others and we badly need to talk some nonsense,lol iwantFWB

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you guys not call each other? Annalyn

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah just to have some fun and that's fine. honesty101

Maybe I might go visit my folks to see how they're doing.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      KellyEM When was the last time you met them? last year?

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji That would be great, I miss doing that too.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, last year. It's been a long time right. HugKenji

I'm going back to work and try to eat on some of my favorite restaurants.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that restaurant too far from your home? you go there if you want during this days, rockmybedpls

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo Everything would be fine so you need to control your behaviour.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and we should visit local too, ne patriots. Tastyblic

I'm going to have sex with my buddy lol. I've been spending my time alone and I am missing a man's touch.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're the type of person who is not fond of doing online sex?

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually told your fuck buddy about your plan? Or you're going to surprise him once this is over?

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not fond of online sex and I didn't plan it since I always surprise him when were together.

Go to the gym because I am gaining weight from now, I am stress eating and I even have midnight snacks. Arghhhh!!!

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      You can actually do workouts at home with the help of some household items.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, BeautifulCupful. For me, I dance as one of my exercise routines.

I will go out and eat some of the foods I've been craving all day ever since the day I was quarantined.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. I am making a list of what I am going to eat once this is over.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that your favorite restaurants decided to close and didn't try to offer take outs or deliveries that's why you've been craving for them. Why not try and find restaurants that offer the same food that offers take outs and deliveries.

I don't know if they will allow you to board a plane immediately and visit other countries so just to be safe and to follow a strict protocol of traveling at this moment but I'll visit other states outside Kansas with my friends.
    Last edited by squirrellove; 04-01-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowBeautiful Yeah I'll do that. I hope that we achieve that within next year.

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Next year is still dangerous. That is why I only hangout with my friends at a local place which is not that crowded. squirrellove

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess It's time for me to have fun. I think it's a good idea if I talk to my friends and we are going overnight to the nearest island. AglowBeautiful

I would walk around the neighborhood and maybe hangout at a park and people watch.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that something that you often do before (people watching) or you're only going to do it because it's been awhile that you've seen people milling around in person?

Go for a long walk on a trail and just be surrounded by nature. Being stuck indoors can drive any person crazy and I feel that I'm starting to lose it.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree and it's hard if you're not breathing enough fresh air inside and nature is the one location to gather enough air.

Definitely go out with my friends and go to our favorite restaurant and bar.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Might be doing the same thing as well. Nothing beats having fun with your friends in person rather than online.

I'll ride my bicycle and roam around to find a place to eat and relax once it's over and it will be a taste of freedom to go out again.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right with that one and I found out here that everyone is eager to eat even if they are having it right now.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll definitely drive and go somewhere to eat and feel the breeze like I'm out in prison.

I miss hanging out with my friends so just having a normal chill out session with my friends that does not involve a screen separating us or the shit connection cutting us off all the time.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I'm missing my friends so much and I don't have someone to talk too right now and just doing forums to talk about my life.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I can't take a single day any more if I am locked down indoors. Getting tired of watching and sleeping.

I might end up watching a movie in a cinema and eat at some of my favorite restaurants.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      lover404 she might be the type who enjoys doing things by herself that's why she didn't mention doing it with other people.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      lover404 yep some "me time" ablasta you're right, I would date myself every now and then its my way of treating myself for surpassing all the struggles.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she is more comfortable if she does that alone. ablasta

Mine would be star gazing at the beach or at the mountain. I really miss doing that, relaxing and just enjoying the breeze of the ocean or the mountain air.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanna try that with my friends. We will do that soon if we are allowed to go out.
Working...
X