Dumb Roommate Fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Roommate Fights

What were some of the dumbest things that you and a roommate or partner ever had? Mine was with a roommate who doesn't put the utensils in their proper place after washing. She would just shove it all inside the drawer.

Not cleaning the microwave if the food that he tried to reheat suddenly blows up inside the microwave.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      You should be thankful that your roommate didn't put a metal utensil inside the microwave.

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      It's even worse if the microwave has a putrid smell inside that makes you want to puke.

It was a roommate who spends almost an hour in the bathroom every morning and often forgets to flush after using it. Not really sure what she does in there but there have been times where she came out and her hair was dry already.

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      This is pretty frustrating especially when if you got work early in the morning.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she tell you why she often forgets to flush? Sounds like she was raised having a toilet that automatically flushes that's why she forgets about it.

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping that it's only pee she forgot to flush. I also got roommate who doesn't flush it much and it's so yellow.

My roommate always spills milk all over the table and forget to wipe it up, She even leaves empty milk cartons in the fridge which is really annoying.

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      squirrellove I think that your roommate is a really shitty one if she doesn't clean up the mess that she made.

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaBroadway Not just shitty, that kind of person is really annoying. I want her to be out of this dorm.

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you are right, But I am sure that it's really empty! CupcakeTasty

It was with an old roommate who would always insist that I place my drinks on a coaster. I've been doing it if I'm in the common areas of your place, the one that annoys me is when she reminds me about it even if we're hanging out inside my room.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you didn't spill your drink on her face lol when you got pissed.

I once had a roommate who was a total slob. Her roommate looks and smells like a dumpsite, she lets the dishes pile up before she decides to wash them, etc. When I told her that we really need to clean her room since the smell is starting to creep out of her room, we ended up using 10 huge garbage bags for all the trash that she had in her room.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a lot and I think you need a dump truck in order to dispose of all those trash from your place lol.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Imagine if she will do it again and it would be twice the trash she will keep this time lol.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm your roommate, I will be so embarrassed that I got a huge pile of junk in my room and has no discipline with herself.

I'm actually the annoying roommate and I've been with one who loves to leave passive-aggressive notes for every mistake that I make around our place. Was forced to move to another room because of her.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Does she walk around your apartment with some post-its and pen and would immediately write and post it on things that she sees that are not in order?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It must be a relief in her part once you moved on to another room. Did you become enemies because of it?

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Those passive-aggressive notes must be hurting you lol and I also try to stick those kinds of notes whenever she's around.

It was the time when my roommate comes home late at night and accidentally wakes me up. I hear loud noises along the way which disturbs me from my sleep.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      This also happens to me all the time after she's done partying. Was your roommate drunk when it happened?

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      What's even more disturbing and nasty is when you'll take a piss in the morning you will see that there's puke everywhere in the sink and in the toilet.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that she wakes you in the middle of the night and chats with you.

My roommate never makes her bed, arranges her table, wardrobe or even wash her plates after every meal. Yes, she lets her plates and other utensils dry until the next time she needs them. I don't know what planet she lives because she's so lazy and disgusting as fcuk.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not try and tell her that you're willing to wash the plates that she uses as long as she would pay you for doing it lol.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuki23 I really hope that she will get a housemaid to follow all her mess. it's really irritating me.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I already think about that but I change my mind. I will never do it. hardandrough

Originally posted by BearMsAlive View Post
    Mine was with a roommate who doesn't put the utensils in their proper place after washing. She would just shove it all inside the drawer.
    I think that's just fine. At least she's not the type who would like it clean and put it back in the drawer.

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround Will that is not fine for me, because it would be dirty again if you don't keep it.

I heard all of your stories and I guess all of us are having a great time dealing with our roommate/flatmates trash/rubbish. My roommate loves to eat pizza and I always see pepperonis and meat scattered everywhere in the kitchen and even her room. It's very unsanitary.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I bet you can't so well if they keep partying. lover404

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if she knows about that. Kinkytime

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantFWB Yeah, and that is so annoying.!

Once had a roommate who would bring a different guy every weekend. She once got mad at me when I talked to one of them and accused me of flirting with him. He only asked where the restroom was located.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm you I'm going to steal her guy lol. Do you think those guys are her fuck buddies?

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet your roommate is having sex with those guys. She should share some with you lol.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Your roommate is a crazy bitch. uninvoked

My roommate had a cat and told her to only keep it in her room because I'm allergic to it but it keeps on going around the house and was so mad because she is not responsible enough to keep it away from me.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the cat potty trained or not? Because that is another huge problem if the cat shits or pisses anywhere she wants.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      If there would be cat litters all over then I might storm my roommate for not training his/her cat to dump it outside.

There was this roommate who let his boyfriend live with us without even consulting me if I'm fine with it. To make matters worst, he was jobless and just plays video games the entire day.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove of course he can't contribute for the monthly bills since he doesn't have a job.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      He could at least find a job and help my roommate pay up.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell him that he should get a job. there is no free in this world. sexyme1

I got a nosy roommate once and doesn't understand the word privacy and keep spying on me and my things like when I'm on my laptop, writing something, checking what I've put in the fridge and also what I kept on the cupboard.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't mind if she's checking out what I put inside the fridge or cupboard as long as she doesn't eat them behind my back.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      At least he/she was not spying at your sleep. That will be creepy if someone does that lol.
Working...
X