Ruined Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruined Events

Since more than half of the planet is on lockdown at the moment, what were some of the events that you were looking forward to attend or watch that was ruined by the corona virus? Mine was attending Coachella and watching the Blackwidow movie.

I had a wedding that I'm supposed to attend to because I'm one of the bridesmaids and a vacation that was cancelled.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      What about the wedding? Will it also be affected in terms of the schedule?

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnieP no. the wedding still happen. however the setting change. the visitors are just the family and close friends who are in the same area as them.

I supposed to have a trip to Copacabana this May but it seems that they've extended the lockdown period and our plan was ruined.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going there by yourself or you have friends that will be joining you as well.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm planning of going there with my friends and now I'm just stuck at home and so bored.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Copacabana? I've been there 3 years ago, that was one of my favorite place i've visit.

Actually I supposed to have an interview then got canceled because of this. Now I'm just doing my extra freelance work at the moment.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you at least you got a backup job or else you'll not earn at the moment.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      morelove luckily we still have clients, though the number decreases

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 that is good to hear.

Was planning to watch a couple of shows this month and all of them have cancelled or rescheduled the shows.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually bought tickets for those shows that you're talking about?

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I'm happy I didn't advance getting those tickets or I'm screwed,

There was a work related conference that I was going to attend to last month and a couple of weddings. According to some of my friends who would get married, they would just do it with their immediate families.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you relieved when you found out that the conference that you have to attend to was cancelled?

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove totally! It should be the time I will have a quality time to my friends.

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookingforlovin Same here bro. and that is fuck up.

I was supposed to be going to the beach then got struck by the news that it was all over the world. Plans got cancelled so I'll have to wait.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also planning for a trip to Hawaii then things got real when the lockdown was announced.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      VickyMae55 have you tried to rebook that vacation already or wait when it is really safe to travel again.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I already did that, and I am so excited about it. PussySlay

I was supposed to attend the wedding of a close friend in high school this weekend. Good thing it was cancelled since I have no plans of chatting with an ex of mine who's part of the wedding entourage also.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it an ex that you had a messy breakup with that's why you don't want to see him?

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Janbaby Maybe he is, that's why she is still salty with her ex.

I was also planning of watching the BlackWidow movie and A Quiet Place part 2. Now it's just Netflix and chill for me.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty sad for the upcoming movies ahead and did they push the schedule for it? I think Black Widow will be coming out in May.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      What were some of the shows that you enjoyed watching so far? SmileDemiSmile

I should be touring my cousins in San Francisco and we gotta postponed it and wait till this is over.

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me and my cousins are also planning a trip but it's outside the country and we almost book a flight to Sydney Australia then the corona virus news broke our heart. We need to reschedule it and will probably take a year.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Were your cousins already here before the lockdown or they were not able to go there because of it?

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      They are not here halfSlut23 and they should be travelling this month but it's sad that we should postpone it.

Yes, I was planning to go on a road trip with a few friends since one of them is planning to move to another city.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to do that road trip in order to move her stuff to the new city that she's going to live in?

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm missing this kind of fun with my friends. Hoping to get out of this epidemic and get out soon.

I should be attending a sporting event on gymnastics then got cancelled because of this epidemic. I was marking the calendar for it.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 That's fine, and I think they would understand the situation.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, what are friends for right? AnneCubix

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course they are. smartass

I think everything is cancelled this year and we should all move our plans next year because it's not safe to travel around even if we flatten the curve.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pandemic in just half of the year is very impossible, I read some articles that it takes a lot of years before it would end. PieFlavor

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      KellyEM In just two nights? How about a week? We should take some vacation at least a month.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be awesome! but I am sure it will cost a lot of money. VanVan01

Was actually thinking of having a vacation sometime in May and I think that is officially cancelled.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Where were you hoping to go exactly? Is it out of the country or just thinking of a road trip?

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt are you thinking of joining her on that vacation?

I supposed to be attending a birthday party with my friends at the beach and we will be surfing all day. Oh well! Now I am stuck at home playing video games.

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      I think everyone is needing a vitamin sea right now and I miss seeing the ocean as well and feel the breeze.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really know how to surf or you're the one who's by the shore and just enjoying the booze that you guys brought along for the party?
Working...
X