Work From Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work From Home

To those who are working from home at the moment, what are some of the craziest or funniest things that have happened to you? Mine was during a video conference one of my coworkers stood up to get something and scratched his asscheeks while walking away from his laptop.

It was during a video conference as well. My coworkers saw that I was wearing a pair of granny panties lol. Luckily only three of them saw that.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you always wear granny panties when you're at home? I hope you don't have kids at your house lol.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that the ones who saw you wearing them were ladies.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakeri lol. Are there any reactions by the three of them?

This happened around two weeks ago. I forgot that it was the weekend and just proceeded to do my normal work from home routine. Took me an hour before I realized what day it was.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you realize that it was the weekend? Did you send a message to one of your coworkers and they told you that it was the weekend?

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the first thing that you did once you realized that you don't have work that day?

I fall asleep when someone is discussing something and they have to call me to wake me up lol.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Vichie Just listen to RNB music you know those music that will make you energetic.

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will, I don't blame you for that. they said that it's a new normal,lol BabyBabu

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, and those pop songs too. BabyBabu

It was when they overheard the conversation of my parents for having the microphone and speaker turned on and they were laughing at the background.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      virgingirl oh my bad, I thougth they were laughing cuz. overheard the conversation.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      virgingirl That sounds good that you can work a full shift inside your room now.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      playagame I know right.

I was yelling at my dog for barking too much and it distracted me from my work. Good thing I've turned the speaker off but they kinda saw me having an argument with someone.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they asked you who you were talking to once you got back?

I think the craziest thing that happened to me was when I forgot to brush my teeth before starting the video conference meeting with my boss. Well, he can't really smell my breath so I'm fine with that but it was still quite embarrassing.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're just smelling your own bad breath that's why you think of it as embarrassing.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be embarrassing if there were some food stuck between your teeth while you were talking to your boss and he asks you why you have food stuck on your teeth early in the morning.

I am not working yet but I think the most embarrassing thing that a woman can do when she's working from home is forgetting to wear a bra before having a video conference with her colleagues. If that happened to me, I will be really humiliated.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Were her nipples poking underneath what she was wearing or he clothes suddenly slid that's why her coworkers found out that she wasn't wearing a bra?

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see anything wrong with it if she's wearing a sweater or hoodie and a shirt underneath to make sure that she doesn't encounter the pokies.

Was at a conference call when I forgot to put my mic on mute and let out a very loud fart. The one who was talking suddenly stopped and asked who farted. lmao

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you tell them that it was you who farted or not?

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      That was funny and I hope you're crush was not at the conference call.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      How did your fart sounds? Was it like a trumpet fart, wet fart or a long fart?

Well, I really went crazy when my computer shut off. I was so busy with my work and forgot to charge my laptop and ignored the notification on battery low and was frustrated when it went down.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Where you in the middle of something important when your laptop decided to shutdown?

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! that was so very important and I was so frustrated back then. but it's fine it's my fault after all. J3nnyTalia

Forgetting to mute my mic during a conference call and I let out a scream when I accidentally hit my toe on the foot of the table.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reaction of your coworkers? Were they shocked that you were screaming or might be cursing at them all of a sudden?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      XperiencedVirgin yes, they were all shocked especially that I let out a quite loud scream lol. They did not think I'm cursing them because they saw my face twisted in pain haha.

I accidentally spilled my cereal over my keyboard because I was still having my breakfast while I'm setting up my work area.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Was your keyboard spill or splash proof that's why you're able to use it?

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Lingtote yeah, glad I bought a durable keyboard.

I was a bit sleepy and using my tablet when we were having a conference call when I accidentally dropped my tablet as I nodded off. My coworkers thought that I passed out in the middle of the call and were screaming my name to be sure that I was okay.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Was thinking that the tablet hit your face and woke up because of it.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      AirFeline lol, it would be much funnier if that happens.

It was my coworkers noticing that I've been working all over my place every time we would have a video call. Like yesterday I was in the kitchen, then the next day it would be in my bedroom, etc...

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they ask you why you kept on moving places every time that you guys would be having those conference calls?

It was a coworker who did an embarrassing thing. He farted really loud and gagged at the smell of his own fart lol.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure as hell that fart was really toxic considering that he gagged at the smell of his own fart.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the reason why my coworker get embarrassed even more. jerda201

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      That was hilarious! I wonder what he did after that,lol Aglowwo
Working...
X