What Are You Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Watching?

What are some of the shows or movies that you've watched that you enjoyed so far? Mine so far are the following shows: Tiger King, Altered Carbon, and The Defenders.

Finally able to finish Mr. Robot and started watching the show Russian Doll. Other shows that I'm watching at the moment are Nora From Queens, Barry, and Euphoria.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Is Russian Doll good? I might start watching it since it's like the movie Happy Death Day.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Aglowwo I've started watching it and it is a really loopy and funny show.

Just rewatched Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame. I've been watching a couple of stand-up specials like the one from Marc Maron, Taylor Tomlinson, and Nikki Glaser.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have comic book based shows or movies that you're willing to recommend for us?

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazeac you can try and watch The Boys and Watchmen if you're into comic book based shows. Also there is also the Arrowverse if you're into DC comics characters.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTasty will do, thank you for your recommendations.

Just rewatching some of my favorite shows and movies like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Lost In Translation, and Somewhere.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      The movies that you've mentioned were directed by Sofia Coppola, right?

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure she directed Lost in Transition and Somewhere but I don't know about Friends and How I Met Your Mother.

I'm currently trying to finish the show Legion and starting to get into Westworld and Documentary Now (which is a mockumentary that often stars Bill Hader and Fred Armisen).

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      I've tried watching Legion before and it's too crazy for my taste.

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you've talked about Bill Hader and Fred Armisen, have you watched both Barry and Portlandia?

Spend most of my free time playing video games and I started watching The Last Dance which is the documentary about the 1997-98 Chicago Bulls.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard this one from my friend. I'll go and check this miniseries of my Chicago Bulls and it's Jordan baby.

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      What video games are you playing? cos I also spend most of my time on video games.

I always end up watching comedy shows like Parks and Recreations, The Office, The Big Bang Theory and The Modern Family.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a decent line up for me and also include Glow and Sex Education on Netflix.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're a big fan of the cast of Big Bang Theory then I'll tell you than Hailey Cuoco is the voice of the animated Harley Quinn.

I've been rewatching the Harry Potter series and I never get tired of watching it anyway I also watch series like Orange Is the New Black and Black Mirror in Netflix.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I can't help myself to feel that way. Does it sound weird? BugAlive

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sooo hooked in Netflix nowadays. Too many good series to watch. They also do not censor sex scenes hahaha

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, I watched that movie too like 4 times already. youngsterme

I've been binge-watching shows on Netflix and these are my list: Dirty John, How to get away with murder, Gossip Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and Elite.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also started watching Elite since it's Spanish and they also have the cast of Money Heist.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the shows Dirty John and Elite all about? Are those shows produced by Netflix or not?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually miss watching Gossip Girls and PLL. Might try to watch Elite too since it's like Riverdale and both of them are Netflix.

Not really fond of watching so I've been listening to some of the bands that liked when I was growing up. But to answer your question properly the shows that I've watched so far were It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Supernatural and Archer.

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      What are some of the bands that you started listening to again?

Since I'm a fan of the show Breaking Bad, I recently started to watch the show Better Call Saul. Also restarted to watch the show Weeds.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like those shows as well and Vince Gilligan has shown a great story with Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Breaking bad. I even watch that a lot of times. Cupcakesi

I am only watching comedy shows like Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Psych, The Good Place, and I'm rewatching Chuck.

Comment

I heard all about Tiger King and I will give it a shot once I'm done with Money Heist and The Walking Dead.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a really messed up mini series and it doesn't get anymore red-neck than that show.

The only movies that I'm quite enjoying right now are The Marriage Story and Little Women.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I might see these ones as well and they pretty got good reviews and ratings.

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      Kristen23 did you watched The Marriage Story by yourself or you were with somebody when you watched?

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      nah, I just watched it by myself. TeaBroadway

I'm just trying to finish some of the shows that I stopped watching. Like Two Broke Girls, New Girl, etc...

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      I stop a lot of shows for having so many seasons. It will be a lot of time to make up if I'm playing catch up.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyUni yeah, I've been pretty occupied with work and other stuff lol. Divina009 yes, me too I also have that trait where I would give up a show because I can no longer keep up for having too many seasons.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyblic I usually watch movies because it only takes an hours.
Working...
X