Who Will Narrate Your Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Narrate Your Life

If your life is like a movie who would you like to be the one who's going to narrate it? To make things interesting, nobody is allowed to use Morgan Freeman as the narrator. So for me, it will be Emma Thompson. Kinda liked her narrating voice in the movie Stranger Than Fiction.

I want Margot Robbie to narrate it but she has to do it in her Harley Quinn voice.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Feels like you can somewhat relate with Harley Quinn that's why you wanted Margot Robbie to narrate your life using her voice.

Maybe someone like Michael Caine or Samuel L. Jackson. But Samuel L. Jackson is more interesting for me since I would easily know if I'm going to mess something up when he started cursing lol.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      I know his familiar curse and he is totally in demand when it comes to roles because of his charisma.

Oprah Winfrey, she's practically the Morgan Freeman of women. I don't care if she's not hot or anything and I only care about her voice.

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Either Oprah or Whoopi Goldberg lol. It must be funny if she narrates mine.

I was thinking of Keannu Reeves but his voice is monotone and people might fall asleep and will rather go with Johnny Deep and I prefer his Jack Sparrow voice.

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, just go with a Jack Sparrow voice and its more entertaining than John Wick.

I'm leaning towards Robin Wright. Kinda liked the way she spoke on the show House Of Cards.

Comment

Would love for Christopher Walken to be the one who's going to narrate my life because of the way he speaks.

Comment

• AnneCubix
        AnneCubix commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a really interesting choice. The way he speaks what's make him standout.

I want Tom Hanks doing it but he's using the voice that he did in Forrest Gump.

Comment

• 1xz9
        1xz9 commented
        Editing a comment
        You must have a pretty rough childhood of getting bullied for using a Forrest Gump voice lol.

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        1xz9 maybe she just wanted to hear his southern accent that's why she's chosen that voice. Just because she chose that, it doesn't that she had a hard life as well.

Since I'm the type of person who feels awkward when I'm with other people, I'm going to choose Kirsten Stewart or Anna Kendrick.

Comment

I was thinking that it can either be Ewan McGregor or James McAvoy. But I realized that I might not understand what they're saying because of their Scottish accents.

Comment

• yumyum
          yumyum commented
          Editing a comment
          I love those guys especially James McAvoy. Just consider turning on your subtitle when they talk if you can't understand them lol.

I'm going to choose Bob Saget to be the one who's going to narrate my life. He was actually the voice of the older Ted Mosby on the show How I Met Your Mother.

Comment

Since I love hearing a woman who has a raspy voice, I'm going to choose Scarlett Johansson.

Comment

• BiancaG
            BiancaG commented
            Editing a comment
            I think she is a perfect choice for narrating one's life and her voice can have a very dark tone expressing melancholy.

I've watched that movie that you're talking about. Are you not going to feel like Will Ferrell in that movie when you hear her voice all of a sudden?

Comment

I choose Thomas James Kenny, the one who voices the narrator in SpongeBob. It might sound boring but I want it to be comical.

Comment

• newromance
              newromance commented
              Editing a comment
              If you want it to be more entertaining then choose the pirate that sings on the beginning lol. I think his name is burger beard.
          Working...
          X